21: Shut up

listen to me, listen to what my heart says 

"what a plot twist jungkook. Continue, please" taehyung chuckled as he asked for Jungkook to continue. Jungkook gave a soft smile and looked away from the elder. "I came to Seoul and it was really surprising for me to have such an environment change. I was alone now, independent. Although I took my pocket money away I tried to find a job. Everyone who exists does not really know how Jeon's son looks so it was easy for me. Because of my qualifications and office work skills, I got a job at a small transport company as a manager. And then when everything was going cool, I was learning and getting mature- you happened." He looked at Taehyung with a fake offended look and Taehyung just scratched his nape in guilt.

To say that Taehyung was feeling bad was not accurate. It was being difficult for the said male to keep a smile on his face. He felt gloomy and guilty that he was taking Jungkook back at Busan for his personal reason when Jungkook didn't even want to.

Jungkook continued just adding more sourness to Tae's mood. "That the only reason I protested to go back. When I left the residence there was a huge rush search held for me. But the news leaked that the son of Jeons is not at home. For the sake of the reputation, they claimed that they gave me the freedom to go out a learn on my own. All the articles I read were about the great mind of my dad who asked his son to face the world. Saying at it's in our morals and principles to giving support and freedom. I guess that's how businessmen are. Even a sad bad thing they can sell with changed captions and brand name, it amazes me. I want to be the head so bad but I guess I'm not ready for such a huge responsibility. If anyone there will recognize me, they will hold me back there"

Jungkook kept rembling, it was after so many years he opened up like that, said almost everything possible in words. He didn't know what effect he was having on the elder. Taehyung was now with his head buried in his arms while Junngkook just looked here and there while chattering. Once Jungkook finished he looked at tae.

"what the fuck! Are you sleeping" he yelled in the hospital canteen at Tae's rested figure. He thought that the other went into slumber and did not listen to what jungkook was saying, was he that boring?

While it was the opposite for Taehyung. Taehyung listened to each detail and just worshiped Jungkook's mind. He thought that Jungkook was the coolest person. Never once he Imagined or figured even the slightest that Jungkook could be this rich. He just felt that Jungkook was just a grounded cute innocent employee of the transport company he contracted with. Jungkook didn't know that the reason for Taehyung to hide his face like that was because he didn't want the younger to see how hurt he felt, every word from Jungkook hit his heart like a dart.

"I'm not sleeping," Taehyung said and even a delf could understand that he was pouting. Taehyung lifts his head slowly and made eye contact with the younger

"I'm sorry jungkook, you can go back to soul, you don't have to come with me, please go back, it will be better than going with me to Busan"

Jungkook was taken aback. His eyes turned confused "what are you saying Taehyung?" he questioned Taehyung. A weird wave ran up his body at the thought of returning and leaving taehyung on himself.

"what if someone found you? You should not go back. I'm no one to be an obstacle for you in your dream. Go back! I'm sorry, I'm really very sorry for forcing you. I didn't know, if I knew it earlier I would've never asked you." Taehyung started the complaints. His talking machine again started and he didn't stop. He kept on blabbering that jungkook should head back. Jungkook tried calling the elder's name twice-thrice but his voice got lost between Taehyung's requests.

"shut up taehyung!" Jugkook finally said and slapped the table making a thud sound which successfully made taehyung quiet. Once taehyung stopped speaking and looked up at Jungkook's eyes which were staring strongly at the elder, Jungkook started to speak again.

"shut up, just shut up!" he didn't break the eye contact and said in a soft tone. "I don't want to go back. It's okay. I admit that at the starting I was not really into it and I didn't want to go, but now I'm enjoying it. I'm enjoying your company and this drive." Jungkook stamped up his commitments. He said the truth and only truth.

To say taehyung was shocked would leave his emotion unexplained. He was shocked as well as happy as well as sad. Jungkook's words didn't even bring shock and sadness but also gave taehyung a ticklish special feeling.

"We started this journey together and we'll end it the same way. After I'm sure that you reached your destination, I'll get back on my way, but right now I wanna be with you" Jungkook's last sentence could have multiple meanings. Expressing many emotions unknown to Taehyung.

"so shut up." Jungkook rested his case with this. Taehyung was now red and hot. He felt warmness invading his chest. A shy smile curved his lips. He couldn't say much but thank him but the younger didn't even let that happen "thank-" before taehyung could complete Jungkook stuffed his mouth a piece of sandwich. "I said shut up," Jungkook said and acted all serious.

Taehyung chuckled and chewed, he wished for one thing which he unintentionally said "I feel like hugging you tight right now," Taehyung thought he just said it in his head but he realized the reality when he heard Jungkook's reply "who is stopping you?"

Taehyung was again met with surprise. he was about to wild up when Jennie came to their table. She looked at the form and called them "mister Kim taehyung and Mister Kim Jungkook, the patients are conscious, they were asking for you people." She informed and walked away, thinking that they will follow.

"Kim jungkook?" jungkook could only think of.