23: Stop

IT'S A TRIPLE UPDATE, MAKE SURE YOU READ THE LAST CHAPTER AND THE NEXT CHAPTER 

is it too fast to call it love

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Its been minutes since Jungkook calmed down but neither of the men agreed on breaking the hug. You could say that they were holding each other tighter than before. Taehyung long fingers were managed to trace all the curves of Jungkook's slim waist, fitting in him like a puzzle piece. While on the other hand Jungkook was intoxicated by Taehyung. He smelled like Jasmins, so alluring to addictive, so attractive. Jungkook long sniffs and nuzzles were proof that he is liking the position, and the way Taehyung's fingers rubbed his skin under the shirt was pleasurable.

They would've not pulled out from the hug if the sound of car parking was heard from a distance distracting them from their fantasy world. They stiffed and took steps back. "T-Thank you," Jungkook said out of manners.

Taehyung smiled and creased his cheeks with marks of dried tears. "let's go" he said and both made their way to the car. Jungkook took the driver seat and Taehyung moved to the passenger seat. They buckled their belts and the car took over the road.

The road was again out of traffic making the car drive smoothly on the empty highway towards Busan. The city area was now taken over by Trees and grasslands on both sides of the road. Taehyung and Jungkook would've enjoyed the surroundings if their heads were not filled with thoughts, thoughts about each other.

Taehyung found Jungkook so pure and lovely. He would be lying if he said that he didn't even once think of the younger in an embrace and showering kisses on the adorableness, to look at him with stars in eyes, to see jungkook smile fully at him, to stand by Kook on every step. Taehyung didn't know what to name it, definitely not love and also not totally likeness, so he stuck with attraction, heavy attraction to the boy he met one and a half days ago.

On the other hand, Jungkook's mind was also dwelled by many unspoken thoughts. He was remembering the incident at the washroom. If the lady puking would've not stopped him he would've gone far. He felt safe and satisfied in Taehyung's arms around his waist. In the restroom, he loved how taehyung's fingers ran around him. In the parking lot, he felt equally good but the cloth on him was stopping from getting a shiver down the spine by Taehyung's cold fingers. He was caught in a trap by taehyung's charms and silly behavior. He sure was a weird guy but just the way Jungkook liked. Jungkook was new to all this. He never felt so intimate attraction even from his crushes back in high school. He never really had this type of bond with any guy as girls always use to bug him around in whom he was not interested.

Some hours passed in the dark road before Taehyung spoke "Jungkook I think we should stop"

Jungkook's mind made hundreds of meanings of that sentence in his head in a second. But taehyung made himself clears "I don't want you to drive all night again"

Jungkook tried protesting "but-"

"no buts, I said we are stopping. I don't want to make you drive, the day was hectic and you just had a breakdown, we are stopping"

Jungkook's heart swelled up when he felt the Taehyung was caring for him. He nodded but still was unsure "But what if we get late and you miss your chance with Jimin?" younger said. "You said he is coming to visit his grandparents just for two days, we already missed today"

Taehyung looked down and sighed before speaking what made Jungkook pull on his breaks in shock.

"Jimin did not return to Busan"