27: Bad boy Vibe

the way you look at me, 
makes me feel more and more beautiful

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Taehyung was not really enjoying his delicious latte, he was too distracted by Jungkook in his hoddie. Oh, Jungkook looked super cute in it. It was not oversized or any different from any other hoddie but Taehyung was loyal in following the whipped culture. really, Jungkook looked so so cute to him.

They stopped at a café for some brunch, Taehyung lent Jungkook one of his hoodies with a huge cap so that he can hide.

"stop staring" Jungkook huffed and looked away from Taehyung who had been staring at him for the past half an hour, the stare wasn't creepy or something, it was soft and he felt beautiful the way Taehyung was looking at but it was too much ast he was totally red in blush.

Taehyung giggled and looked down at his food. "you are just too cute" He mumbled which Jungkook didn't reply, just tried to keep his smile.

"so what are we going to do now?" Jungkook asked and stretched a bit... he slept on Taehyung last night in a car he believed that even if it was comfortable for him it was hard to sleep. Same with Taehyung, who had to face a dead leg in the morning.

"Do you want to have a proper rest, because Jimin's flight will land at 7 in the evening? So we have lots of time before that. I was thinking of having a hotel room and have a good sleep." Taehyung suggested. Jungkook's eyes widen a little and a smile formed "did you read my mind or something? That would be great, we really should have a good sleep." Jungkook replied and Taehyung smiled back. As if like Taehyung's hands went out of control and moved to flick Jungkook's chin. He would do it every time and won't get tired.

Both giggled a little before they left the café together toward the car. "You know any hotel nearby?" Taehyung asked on which Jungkook shook his head "We are not renting any hotel, you are in my town, I know where to take you" he grinned.

"Are you kidnapping me?" Taehyung joked to which Jungkook replied with a smirk "trust me, you won't regretting getting kidnapped by me tho." He joked back, making both laughs a little.

The car stopped inside a parking lot. Above it was an apartment complex building. Jungkook took Taehyung to the 25th or the top floor through the elevator. At the while, he explained that he had a secret apartment in here. No one knew about it. He used to come here to find peace and home or brought his one-night stands here and practiced his gayism.

"so what about me? I hope you are not taking me as your one-night stand?" Taehyung taunted on which Jungkook scoff. "I'm here for the peace part. Well, you don't seem like a threat to it. And even if you try anything, I can take care of you, I know boxing" he smirked.

"ooo~ I'm scared" the sarcasm was lased in Taehyung's speech.

The door opened and they moved into the house getting greeted with a neat clean living room. It was morden and asthetic. No one could tell this was an apartment for a to-be CEO of a multi-million MNC. It more looked like a house of an e-boy. A whole wall dedicated to CDs and drives of games, movies, web series, etc was in the living room. Everything had aesthetics that matched a bad bitch attitude and it still looked homey and cozy for some reasons.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung to a different room. It had a big bed. More monitors. A dustbin in a corner was filled with empty rappers of nachos and crushed cans of Red bull. No view of heavy dust.

"you can have the bed I'll sleep on the couch." Jungkook said

"no way! I can't do that, your house is really pretty, seems like you worked hard on it, you should the bed. Just go sleep!" Taheyung said while he made Jungkook sit on the edge and then rotated him to lie down.

Before Taehyung could step back Jungkook grabbed his hands and tugged at him, their faces came inches close. "share the bed with... with me, it's massive!" (the bed, guys!) Jungkook said looking dead in his eyes.

"o-okay" Taehyung couldn't deny.

He laid down beside him. They both stared at the ceiling, maybe it was not that good on an idea. Now the tension could arise at any moment.

They went into a deep slumber, they never know when. But they were woken up by Taehyung's phone, which kept ringing like a kid crying for sweet, so painful to hear.

"Hello," Taehyung hoarse voice said to the caller.

"where were you! Did you meet Jimin?" The other side said.

"J-Jimin?" Taehyung replied with

"yeah! Jimin! His flight landed at Busan hours ago! Where are you Tae??" Yoongi asked through the phone.