17: Shirts

His smile hide many things, his thoughts are loud in his head

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"and this is Jennie, my girlfriend," she said.

"ohhhhhhhhh" was heard but it was not from Taehyung who knew about Lisa having a gf but it was from Jungkook, the only thought that came to his mind was that Taehyung might not be flirting as both of them were interested in their own gender and not opposite.

Jennie looked at the taller Lisa with a weird look. "you know them? Or you again opened your big mouth, telling the world about us?" Jennie asked and Lisa was not surprised by the behavior making the two guys think that the doctor was an edgy girl with her uwu girlfriend.

"oh come on, they seem cool," Lisa said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

Jennie chuckled at the other before turning to the two of them. "moving on, you guys must take a seat, but before if you want you can change your shirts, and there is also a canteen down there at the right, I'll let you know about them if they wake up" Jennie said and waved at the three before walking away.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at their T-shirts when Dr. Jennie made that comment. They noticed that there were some blood patches- some small, some dark.

"do you guys have spare shirts?" Lisa asked and Taehyung nodded. He turned to Jungkook and said, "give me the keys, I have some clothes in my bag, I'll bring them" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded. He dug his pockets and found the key, he handed them to Taehyung and the elder smiled politely before he walked out, leaving Jungkook and Lisa in the hall.

She smirked before he gathered Jungkook's attention and said "your boyfriend is really handsome" she commented taking Jungkook in shock. He looked up at the girl with confused big eyes before he cleared it "he- he is not my boyfriend" he murmured loud enough for Lisa to hear.

"oh really?" Lisa said in shock, getting best on her act. "but I saw good chemistry so I thought you two must be together" she shrugged,

Jungkook went more confused as to when Lisa saw the  'chemistry'? when they were talking or when exchanging keys or only there standing together screams chemistry between them? He didn't know and most of the words by Lisa sound weirdly dumb but they were enough to make Jungkook blush. The fact that a stranger saw chemistry between Taehyung and Jungkook who were almost strangers themselves, was weird.

"maybe, I won't say that he is not attractive but I don't think he likes me or something" Jungkook tilted his head.

"do you?" Lisa ask

"huh?" another question by Lisa startling him up.

"do you like him?" she asked.

Jungkook felt the loss of tongue, he didn't know, the elder was extremely attractive, friendly, and caring, it may not be like like, but it could be a soft attraction.

"I-its not like that, I don't like h-him either" Jungkook found it hard to say but he did a good job, he thought. It was not possible to like someone in such less time, right? He questioned himself.

"oh, I was about to say that grab him before he slips off but you seem to not have any interest in him" Lisa shrugged and Jungkook felt his throat dry. "I don't know" he ended the conversation and looked at the gate to see Taehyung coming with two sweatshirts in his hand.

He wanted to avoid the quiz Lisa was taking with her never ending questions and so he bowed a little to the lady and ran off the elder, stopping him at the gate.

"I guess I saw a bathroom nearby," he said and before Taehyung could process and say something he felt his hand getting grabbed and he was dragged away by Jungkook in another hallway.

Jungkook looked around and saw the male washroom sign. "here" he smiled at Taehyung and continued to drag him. elder didn't complain but only saw Jungkook's fluffy hair bouncing as he took jumping steps towards the restroom area. Cute

They both entered the empty washroom, no one was there. "here, change into this" Taehyung gave Jungkook a white sweatshirt and took a grey one himself. Jungkook nodded with a smile like a happy child and entered one of the stalls while Taehyung took the one beside jungkook's.

They both entered and soon the voice of cloth suffling was only heard. Jungkook was in different thoughts, thinking that Taehyung shared almost everything about him and he didn't even tell him his full name, he felt guilt. While on the other side when Taehyung was about to take the shirt off his eyes fell on the floor.

There was a transparet clean plastic sheet was lying between the junction of both stalls., the floor was grey and so the plastic reflected what was happening on the other side. Taehyung saw a weird wavey reflection of jungkook on the other side. He couldn't see him clearly but the image was enough to tell that Jungkook was shirtless.

The image reviled nothing, nothing was clear but still, Taehyung looked away, his cheeks feeling warm and he was holding back his urge to look at it again.

"you heard of 'blue and grey' corporation?" Taehyung heard Jungkook.

He thought about a bit as he resumed to wear the shirt. "yea, that's one of the biggest company of korea- lead by one of the richest jeon family-" 

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
And I love cliffhangers

I LOVE YUO

Next part may be a lil spicy. 🙂
Not too much. Just a little