11: Counter Girl

one of the kind helps others.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Taehyung sipped his coffee looking at the younger one, who looked like a small kid ready to have a scold by mommy for the wrongdoings he did. Jungkook was playing with the handle of the mug as he was done explaining how he went lost and figured things. He had his eyes down in shame, taking Taehyung's silence as silence before the storm. They were sitting in a small café.

Jungkook was taken aback when he felt Taehyung's hand on his. "It's okay.... Let's not waste any more time, you must also have work other than roaming around with me" Taehyung said with a chuckle almost implying like he is totally free and it's kook's time that is getting wasted.

Jungkook's face beamed upon Taehyung's reaction. His face was pooled by relief and he sighed before pulling up his nose crunching smile. Taehyung couldn't hold back and he smiled too, showing his famous box smile that used to make the whole high school squeal. Jungkook didn't know the speed of his heartbeat when he saw taehyung's eyes going small and his teeth coming in view and taehyung had another level of happiness on the realization that he made the younger smile.

"did you eat something?" taehyung changed of expression, eye browns left and lips parted, took jungkook aback. He was suddenly feeling like a kid under taehyung's question. He put his lips in a small tight smile and shook his head with the big Bambi eyes looking at taehyung.

Taehyung was on a verge of squealing, jungkook looked too innocent and fragile. Taehyung stared at the youngers big eyes like a hypnotized person, he had this weird urge to squish Jungkook's cheeks between his long fingers and bob his nose or peck his forehead. His hand started to make his way to jungkook but taehyung just flicked his chin for the moment.

"go bring us food" taehyung whispered and leaned back on his chair with eyes shifting to his phone and he acted like he is waiting for the food to arrive.

Jungkook wasn't shocked by taehyung's playfulness and chuckled before asking "what would you like to have?"

Taehyung hummed and looked around, "dude I guess I saw someone taking omelets here for a moment. Omelets would do good for me"

"Oh so I'm your dude now?" jungkook joked with a chuckle on which taehyung chuckled back.

"don't worry Jungkookie, I won't friend zone you" Taehyung joked back making jungkook feel a bit shy. "omelets" Jungkook whispered and walked away like he is avoiding the topic. he didn't know why but he felt a bit shy. He went to the counter and ordered while all the time taehyung started at jungkook, it's just been some hours but he was feeling well comfortable with jungkook. He stated at Jungkook's back, he was sure that jungkook had some admirable curves and muscles. His veiny hands were a thing to see when they were rested on the staring wheel and biceps making his sleeves curve along.

He didn't know if jungkook was gay but he wished him to be into a boy for a reason he didn't know himself, he just wished, perioTTT!

Jungkook returned to the seat with nothing in his hand. "the counter girl said that she will bring it here. she almost begs me to sit back" he said with frowned brows, he didn't tell taehyung that he noticed the girl looking at taehyung and asking if he is eating with 'the handsome blond guy'.

Taehyung just shrugged and it was a second later when the girl came with two plated almost skipping. "hope you like it" she said bending to taehyung with a smile, almost ignoring that jungkook was sitting there also. She bowed before walking back to the counter.

"I guess the counter girl likes you or something," jungkook said with a forced chuckle.

"would have been better if she was a counter boy" taehyung chuckled but the sentence took jungkook aback. He knew about gays and knew about himself but the thing is

He was still deep in his closet.

A spark in his eyes came, a hope that maybe he could get progress and work on himself with someone of his kind, so open and confident.

----

what up!