parr 35

MAVIS'S POV

"Fuck you?" He asks and I nod kissing his neck I don't want to wait anymore. I continue to kiss him up and down his jaw and neck.

"Yes do I have to be specific." I say leaning away from him. He looks me up and down before grabbing me and smashing his lips to mine. He grabs my hips and brings me to him sitting me on his lap. I laugh and he attacks my neck oh I missed this.

"I've missed this." I moan rocking my hips against his erection as he kisses my neck going lower he gets to my breast and pulls my tiny shirt off. He lays me on the bed and kisses me from my jaw to my nipple he sucks and swirls his tongue around it before switching it to the other one giving ur the same attention. I push him away and down on the bed before pecking his lips. I grab his shirt sliding it off feeling his hard muscles under.

"You've gotten bigger," I compliment him he laughs and I roll my eyes before sliding off of him a be unbuttoning his pants and sliding down his pants and boxers letting his erection spring out. I smirk looking up at him, "Here too."

"Mavis you don't have to do this." He says I stroke his member a bit before licking up his shaft to his tip. I suck his member into my mouth making him moan.

"Fuck Mavis," Moans and I smiles he grabs my hair guiding my head up and down as he thrust into my mouth slowly. I slide my hand down to my wetness rubbing my clit. He continues to throat fuck me and until his cock twitches and he pulls out spewing his load on my face and chest. I run my finger along my chest and put it in my mouth sucking it.

"Oh gosh, Mavis I am sorry." He apologizes and I laugh he grabs a shirt and wipes me down I grab the shirt and throw it.

"It's okay don't be nice I want it rough." I say smirking up at him he looks at me shocked and I stand up and put my hair up. He laughs and grabs me throwing me on the bed and slides my panties off and grabs my legs lifting them. He kisses down my stomach in between my thighs.

"Always ready from me huh?" He asks rubbing his fingers down my slit and puts it in his mouth tasting me I look down smiling at him. He moves down licking my slit and starts sucking my clit making me a moaning mess he then slides two digits in my opening pumping them in and out I cry out at the combo feeling the familiar note in my lower abdomen. He spreads his finger and I lose it cumming on his fingers and mouth.

"Asombroso!" I say catching my breath. He laughs gets up.

(Amazing!)

"Do you have a condom?" He asks and I shake my head no he sighs shaking his head.

"Don't worry I am on the pill look in my dresser for proof." I say he turns and looks in the dresser pulling out the almost empty pack he smiles at me tapping the packet. He tosses it and flips me over lifting my hips and slamming into me.

"Fuck!" We say in unison, he grabs my hips and slams in me with no remorse and I drown in the ecstasy I missed sex so much. He pulls me and lands a slap on my ass making me moan.

"Don't be gentle." I cry he sighs and grabs my hair pulling me to his chest and wrapping his hand around my neck he squeezes lightly. This is amazing. He slams me down and flips me over to my back lifting one of my legs over his shoulder and slamming into me again.

"Why are you so tight?" He asks leaning down and grabbing a hold of my neck squeezing again. He starts rubbing my clit and I can feel my second release coming his thrust starts to get sloppy and my moan becomes louder he pulls out and cums all over my stomach as I shudder under him. He plops down next to me and kissing my cheek.

"That was amazing." I say smiling he laughs and grabs a shirt wiping down my chest.

"Yes, it was," He replies I turn to him and lean in and kiss him he smiles a d kisses me back.

"That was the first time I have had sex since giving birth." I confess he sits up and looks at me shocked I laugh he is such a goofball. "Anyways I want to know something."

"Anything you want." He says and I sit up peeking his lips. He smiles and grabs my hips hugging him.

"Why are you with Barbie." I ask he sighs and puts his face in the crook of my neck leaving butterfly kisses.

"Since I am close to finishing this it's time to tell you." He sighs I grab a blanket and deal it over us snuggling into him.

"Barbie's dad is planning an attack on both of our families so I had to infiltrate his mafia by getting it with Barbie." He explains I lean on his chest and stroke it.

"Fuck when I was just about to leave you." I say sigh he site up and grass my chin making me look at him. He's angry he grabs pulling me on top of him.

"You are never leaving me." He says pulling and down and kissing me I smile and shake my head.

"I have to love you but I have to."  I say trying to get up he laughs and lets me go so I can get up and head to the shower.

"No, you don't." He says following me I start my shower and nod.

"Anyway, I have a party to go to so please let me get ready." I say stepping into the shower he follows me and I sigh.

"I am coming later too." He says hugging me from behind I sigh and lean into him.

"Fine but don't make me late." I smile and of course, he doesn't help me at all.

...

I quickly throw on a purple sparkly skirt two-piece, white Louis Vuitton heels, purple dice earring, rainbow necklace, from my makeup I do a lite purple look and I let my hair down. I turn to Al who is wearing just a towel that is also dangerously low on hips. "How do I look."

"Sexy," He says walking to me grabs my chin lifting it to him he leans in and peck's my lips.

"Thank you now I have to go." I say walking away from him. He wishes me goodbye and I leave my apartment and see Aaliyah and Jade waiting for me outside.

"Ready to party?" Aaliyah laughs and I smile brightly.

"Let's get hammered and laid!" I exclaim

*one more day of this horrible year. Stay safe 😘✌🏾 and happy new year's 🍾🍻🥂.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen