part 39

MAVIS'S POV

Smashing his lips to mine. Moving our lips together he slips his tongue in and our tongues move in a dance only we know to a song we share. Alejandro lifts me as I wrap my arms around his waist he moves to bring me up the stairs to our bed. He leans me down breaking away from each other to catch our breath, "That was hot."

"Yeah, well I can make you feel a lot hotter." He chuckles kissing my neck. He sucks, kisses, and bites my neck making me moan. He pulls down my dress taking it off of me leaving me on my panties, I kick off my shoes and take my jewelry. As he starts stripping into his boxers once we are both in just our underwear I pull him to me and he kisses my neck going lower he kiss the valley of my breast and grabs one of my breasts and kisses it. He then puts it in his mouth circling his tongue around my nipple stimulating it. I moan at the feel of his tongue around a sensitive spot, he grabs my other breast playing with and giving it the same love and attention.

"Alejandro!" I moan it feels like forever since he has touched my body like this taking his time loving and caressing me. He travels further down my body getting to the hem of my panties I stop him putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I wanna make you feel good too." He chuckles and I pull him up to me and flip us overhead scoots to the middle of the bed and follow I kiss him.

"Do you love me?" I kiss his neck and he chuckles.

"Of course I do." I leave hickeys all over his neck and go lower.

"Will you kill for me." I kiss lover down his hard six-pack.

"Of course baby girl. Anybody you ask." I smile looking up at him pulling down his boxers taking them off of him completely I look back at him as I stroke his member.

"Good." I put his hard member in my mouth sucking and licking the top hearing him groan I look up at him and he twitches in my mouth.

"Fuck!"

I arch my back and spread my legs shaking my ass teasing him he looks up at it while I continue to bob my head making him feel good. "Turn around."

"Trae ese culo aquí." I giggle and turn putting my ass to him he pulls down my panties taking them off of me. I continue to pleasure him, he kisses each of my cheeks. He positions himself at my pussy and I wait in anticipation.

(Bring that ass here.)

"Es hora de comer." I giggle but it was cut short from him licking up my slit. I continue to suck him as he starts to pleasure me. I can't help but moan, it feels so good I can't help it. The room is filled with nothing but our moans and groans. He starts twitching in my mouth and my legs feel weak.

(It's time to eat.)

"I'm gonna cum!" I moan and he continues to go faster. He twitches more and then hot ropes of cum shoot down my throat. My legs give out and I collapse on him. He sits up smacking my ass.

"You okay baby girl you kind of collapsed there." He laughs I wave him off tired."Don't get so tired now. We have many more rounds to go." He kisses one of my cheeks I stay still and I'm worn out he slides his hands under and touch my sensitive area  I gasp.

"Stop!" He laughs and I shake my head he grabs my hips trying to lift me my legs shake and I whine he laughs and lets me down.

"That good huh?"

"Yes." He grabs me laying me on the be getting on top of me he kisses my neck and smiles. I pull him to my lips and kiss him he lifts one of my legs and slides in me. I moan still kissing him he thrusts harder and he continues to thrust in me deeper and harder, it feels amazing. He slides out flips us over sitting me on his lap. I bounce up and down as he rubs my clit making me feel even better.

"I am gonna cum!" I am he removes his hand and I whimper. Why now I just want to release, he's an ass. After a few minutes he starts rubbing it again and a moan louder.

"I am almost there!" I cry he chuckles stops touching me I groan and stops moving my hips I turn and look at him glaring.

"Keep moving." He slaps my ass and starts again he rubs it again. I ignore my annoyance towards him enjoying the feeling, "Do you wanna cum?" I nod, "words."

"Yes, I wanna cum."

"Beg." I don't hesitate.

"Please let me cum."

"I wanna cum, please." I go faster and he groans.

"Please." He chuckles and I go even faster showing him my need he kisses my back and starts rubbing my clit going faster. I after a few more pumps he grants my wish.

"Cum baby girl." I do gladly, I start to shake and jerk as he unloads in me and I finish all over him. I lean back on him jerking here and there breathing heavy. He kisses my shoulder and rubs my thighs.

"You are an ass for that."

"What did I do?" He laughs I roll my eyes.

"Real funny."  He smacks my ass again and I moan. Kissing my shoulder he whispers in my ear.

"You know you loved it, on edge being deprived of the one thing you kept itching for." He explains butterflies formed in my stomach, "I am right your tightening up right now."

"Shush,"

"Fine then," I get up and lay done he lays next to me and cuddles into me and we ain't in silence for a bit.

"Round 3?" He asks I tuna to him and smirks.

"Did you really have to ask?" He chuckles and we did you would 3, 4, 5, and many more into the night until dawn. Best engagement sex ever!

*Hey hEy, sorry for the late update I have been working on something along with a bit of writer's block So that's been fun. Hope you guys are staying safe its been snowing where I am so that cool. Stay safe 😘✌🏾*

Xixi Chocolat Queen