part 28

MAVIS'S POV

6 MONTHS PREGNANT

Well, it's been about a month after I have forgiven the two but I guess they're mad now. I don't know what I did but pregnancy has been okay overall. I have been drinking a lot of chamomile tea that knocks me right to sleep and I also have been having a big craving for pickles oh I could go for one now but sadly I can't because I am in stupid school but lucky it is the last period so I can get one when I get home.

The bell rings and I bid my friends goodbye before walking to my brother Sebastian's car and getting in. My parents won't let me drive now that I am 6 months because they think the baby will pop out at any moment but I know that she will wait until the full 9 months. I get onto the car and sigh my feet hurt. "Hey sis what's up?"

"Nothing just you know I am fine other than the back pains, loneliness, constant hunger, fatigue other than those things I am fine." I cry he laughs and hugs me kissing my forehead.

"Let's go eat what are you craving." He asks and I smile wiping away my tears.

"Well, I have been wanting a lot of pickles." I say smiling he rolls his eyes and he drives so we can get a jar of pickles.

...

A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER

"Hello family!" I exclaim but nobody was there so I go to the kitchen. But then Aaliyah comes out rushing me from the kitchen.

"What's this?" I ask her she smiles and hands me a pink box with a big gold bow.

"Just go change and put a bit of make up on hurry you have an hour." She instructs I try to say something but she covers my mouth and pushes me to the stairs. I nod and follow her instructions. I go into my room and head straight for the tub and have a long soak relaxing my body and washing my hair I get put and detangle my hair leaving it wet. I then go and open the box find a beautiful pink sundress, white heels, gold butterfly necklaces Aaliyah knows me so well. I put on the dress, jewelry, and heels. I then just part my wet hair and brush it, I do a pink make up look to go with my outfit. I look in the mirror and smile jeez I look good.

 I look in the mirror and smile jeez I look good

"You look beautiful." I turn and see my dad smiling at me I smile back and hug him he is dressed in a nice outfit with a pink bowtie it's so cute.

"Dad you look cute as well. I love your bowtie." I say he laughs and hugs me I hug him back sighing. He then pulls out a blindfold and sighs.

"Sorry, pincessa this is a surprise you can't see yet." He apologizes I shake my head and he blindfolds me he then takes my hand and I follow him.

"Watch your step we are going down the stairs." He says and sighs following him watching my step I follow him some more until he stops. I get seated in a chair it feels big.

"Okay, girl you can take the blindfold off." I hear Aaliyah says I obey and a click and flash goes off I see Aaliyah with a camera. She has been taking pictures of me since she found out I was pregnant but I haven't been able to see one.