part 16

MAVIS'S POV

"We need to talk.

"Yes, we do." He says I raise a brow and he smiles at me he grabs one of my and starts running it I lean in and he laughs I smile back at him.

"I will tell you everything you want to know I will even talk to your dad but I can't one thing." He says holding up a finger I squeal and he laughs at me I nod and tell him to continue, "I just want you to be my friend."

"Really?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes I don't have any real friends and I want you to be my first real friend." He says I nod and jump on him pulling him into a hug.

"Of course I will be your frienth." I say he looks at me funny and I stick out my tongue he makes an 'o' shape with his mouth.

(Friend)

"I have one too," he says and sticks out his tongue I pull out my phone and pull him in for a picture.

"To new friends, now tell me you have hath loths of sex have you ever with the piercing." I ask he laughs.

(To new friends, now tell me you have had lots of sex have you ever with the piercing.)

"Do you mean how does it feel to receive and give with this piercing?" He says and I blush nodding I cover my face and he laughs even more. I punch him, "Okay, okay don't kill me."

"Giving they go crazy, receiving it's even better." He says and I giggle. We talk for a little bit more before I go and report back to my dad.

"All you have to do is talk to him and you will get all you need now I am tired." I explain he nods I decide to go upstairs and of course Alejandro is up here along with Raven he comes up to me and places kisses on my lips.

"I will see you lather bye, baby girl." I nod and kiss him one more time before he smacks my ass and leaves. I turn to Raven and she is rolling her eyes.

(Later)

"Don't be mad, whaths ups." I ask as I sit on the bed she shakes her head giggling.

(What's)

"Nothing it's just you and that tongue ring I just wanted to ask how it went." She says I look at her and also see a bit of sadness in her eyes, something is wrong.

"Well I had a great tithme and I got a couple of tattoos wanna sthe." I say she smiles and nods I lift up my dress she makes a hurt noise I feel her poke my butt cheek and I laugh.

(Well I had a great time and I got a couple of tattoos wanna see)

"Does that not hurt." She says I turn and shake my head.

"No, I have gotten used to it," I explain she mouths 'owe' and I giggle I continue to pull my dress up and show her Alejandro's name she gasps and I nod. I then show her my heart and the one down the valley of my breast.

"Well, it looks nice." I take a seat and lay back on my bed. I sigh and look at her she still looks sad don't crawl to her and lay on her lap she looks down at me.

"Tell me what it is." I say pouting she sighs and I can see her tearing up.

"He has been cheating on me." She cries I get up and look at her confused tears start flowing down her cheeks and I pull her into a hug.

"That asshole, with who?" I ask angrily I look at her and start wiping her tears this asshole I am gonna cut him.

"That blond bimbo Barbie bitch in your gym class." She says, FUCKING BARBIE I AM GOING TO KICK HER ASS! Just because her dad is David Banks doesn't mean she is going to get her ass kicked.

"I am going to kick her ass!" I yell she nods, this plastic bitch had the nerve to hurt my bigger sister.

"Okay leth me shower and then we will get the reths of the girls and watch tv and eat." I say she giggles I get up and text the girls to come up while I start my shower. When I get out I dress in some shorts and one of Alejandro's tee's he left. I go back into my room wrapping my hair I see the girls with snacks already starting the movie.

(Okay let me shower and then we will get the rest of the girls and watch tv and eat)

"Hey whath about me." I laugh they do too probably because of my swollen tongue. I still next to Julia and Raven while Bae is laying at the edge of the bed text on her phone.

(What)

"So Mavis how was your day with Al." Bae asks and I smile she looks at me suspiciously.

"Well we just hung out but since we always used to fight we decided to become besth friendth's and to seal the deal we hung out, we got food and tathoos and then hung out at my new place, then decided to get pierthings." I explain she nods and Julia sighs I look at her and she looks a little sad.

(Well we just hung out but since we always used to fight we decided to become best friend's and to seal the deal we hung out, we got food and tattoos and then hung out at my new place, then decided to get piercings)

"Don't be jealous I got something for you guys you just have to be patient." I say leaning on Julia she smiles. Julia is like another older sister but just with that little kid's personality. And I love her for it.

"Yay now let's discuss miss barbie." Julia glares.

...

THE NEXT MORNING

"Mmmm, Alejandro stop it's too early." I hum I can feel his hand rub against my shorts he chuckles. I mean don't stop but still.

"Mmm, come on baby." He says oh, his morning it's doing things. He rubs harder and I can't help but move against my hand.

"Okay, I will get up if you can give me a kisth and get me dressed." I say with my eyes still closed. He chuckles kisses me I open my eyes and grab his face pulling him down to me. He pulls away I look at pout at him.

(Kiss)

"Now get up or I spank you, " he warns and I groan I pause wait, his tongue isn't swollen anymore I get up and squint at him.

"Why is your thongue not swollen?" I ask getting out of the bed he kisses me handing me some clothes. I pull on the biker shorts and a sports bra.

(Tongue)

"I kept my mouth cold all night because you know when it's really cold things shrink. And now no lisp try it." He says perfectly fine I roll my eyes and he laughs I finish getting ready and finally see what Alejandro is really wearing, some grey sweatpants, and a hoodie. The shorts are doing his ass justice but the front is even better.

"I will now leths go get something to eat. Hmm, maybe something cold." I say he nods and we go downstairs it's still dark outside and the whole family is there even my grandparents.

(Let's)

"Hi fathily," I say they still laugh at me and I flip them off and my mom shouts at me. I go in and grab a frozen yogurt pop letting that rest on my tongue. It felt good.

"Good morning bellissimo, nice tattoo." My grandpa says I smile thanking him, licking the ice cream.

"Okay, let's get going family." My dad says I nod and continue licking my yogurt pop. Alejandro puts his arm around my shoulder and slacks on me.

"You know your licking that like you want something." He whispers I giggle and hit my hip with his pushing him away I then feel someone grab me and of course it's Dante. Love my brother, love my older brother but he is too territorial.

"Yes Dante," I say annoyed he glares at me.

"You and Alejandro just need some space." He says and I roll my eyes. Great. This is going to be a long hike.

*if you do have an older brother then you might know the struggle they are annoying but you have to love them. I don't know about you guys but this election is taking too long I say just give it to Biden already. Stay safe, love you guys😘 *

Xoxo Chocolat