part 26

MAVIS'S POV

"Yes but I don't want to talk to a traitor." I say crossing my arms he pours and gets up pulling me to him.

"I have reasons to do this you will understand in the future." He explains I shake my head I don't know why he has done this but I really need him right now. So I let him hold me and cry into his chest I have missed him so much. He sits us on the bed and I cry into him.

"What's the matter." He asks brushing my curls I sigh and open my top and place his hand on my stomach rubbing it.

"I am pregnant 3 and a half months." I say he gasps and I nod I smile up at him with teary eyes.

"What do you want to do." He says blankly I sigh I can't tell him I am going to keep it he is a traitor he's my traitor though.

"I can't have it I am not ready." I say sadly he nods and kisses my cheek.

"I have to leave Mavis." He says sadly I nod and try not to call but it's too sad so just let a couple of tears fall. "I ended up killing the leader and now I am lesser of their group, I don't know when I return."

"Okay, well since this is our last time together before things go to shit, make love to me." I say looking up at him, he pushes his lips to mine and kisses me with his tongue exploring my mouth. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck pulling our bodies closer. We start undressing each other I start kissing down his jaw and neck he runs his hands up and down my body exploring.

"Mavis I love you please forgive me when this is all over." He moans I kiss back up his neck and back his lips.

"Okay but only if you explain yourself." I say and he takes me making love to me for the last time in a long time.

"I love you, Alejandro."
...

THE NEXT MORNING

"Mavis, Princessa please wake up honey." I open my eyes and see my mom worried she hugs me when I'm open my eyes.

"What happened why are crying." I ask she wipes away her tears and pulls away caressing my cheek.

"I was worried you never came home and I was really worried, come get ready for the day you have an ultrasound today and we also have to get you some other things." She explains I nod and ask her to give me the shirt on the floor I put it on and go to the bathroom I take a shower and when I get out I look at my naked body in the mirror I can tell my breast and stomach has gotten bigger but not really my stomach is a little hard I poke it and rub it.

"It's just you and me for now." I get dressed in a cop vest with a white pleated skirt, white platforms, I put on some gold jewelry and put my hair half up and some lip gloss and lashes. The only way I can feel better is if I look good.

I walk out and my mom is smiling up at me it seems my bed has been made with new sheets well I guess she would have known

I walk out and my mom is smiling up at me it seems my bed has been made with new sheets well I guess she would have known. "You look good princessa now come on your uncle is waiting, give me your keys."

"Alright." I say and we leave walking out of the house we get into the car and I feel a little sick.

"Mommy I don't feel too good." I say she opens and the windows and I let the breeze hit my face.

"Better, I know how bad morning sickness is." She says patting my shoulder.

...

We arrive at the house and go straight over to the house infirmary where uncle Matteo is waiting. "Hey niecey how are you feeling today."

"I feel good a little morning sickness but overall I feel good." I say smiling he explains to me all of the things I might experience and to come to him if anything abnormal happens. I lay on the bed and open pull my skirt down a bit so he can start the ultrasound.

"It's cold, okay?" I nod and he puts on the gel he then starts looking around for the fetus and then instantly the room went silent and the monitor had a heart be I look at it, it's the shape of a bean, I start to tear up looking at my bean.

"Yea that's it and they will grow bigger and bigger." He says I can't stop smiling. We finish up our appointment.

.
.
.

4 MONTHS PREGNANT

"Wake up princessa it's time for school make sure you put on something warmer it's a little chilly." My dad says kissing my forehead I smile and get up and yawn treating and putting my hand on my stomach I rub it smiling. I walk downstairs in my pj's to grab some food I am too hungry to get dressed yet.

"Morning guys." I say my mom hands me some waffles and my stomach twist and I push it away getting up from the smell of it.

"So waffles are a no. I am gonna puke now." I say hurrying to the bathroom I rinse my mouth and come back to the pitch when done and just have a fruit smoothly.

"Sorry Princessa have a good day okay, don't stress and don't push yourself and if you need anything call or come right home." My mom says I nod and she kisses my head I walk upstairs and throw on some jeans and a baggy hoodie. His baggy hoodie, ever since he left I've had to push myself to not get sad or stress my body, I had to forget about him he is not with us anymore. I put my hair up and apply some lip gloss before leaving.

...

"Hey, lady with a baby." Aaliyah says I smile Jade comes up and smiles hugging me. Everybody has been so supportive except for the two but I don't mind they can both suck my big dick.

"How are you feeling today makes it 4 months." Aaliyah says she has been my pregnancy calendar for absolutely no reason but I thank her for it. Jade looks shocked and lifts a brow.

"What is up with you?" Jade asks surprised I laugh obviously J as de doesn't understand what baby fever is.

"Can't you tell she has baby fever, now let's get to class I wanna sit down?" I say and Aaliyah grabs my hand and grab Jades and we head to our first period.

...

LUNCHTIME

"So do have any cravings like peanut butter and pickles." Aaliyah asks and I shake my head no. I pick up my lays and dip it into my ice cream Aaliyah then laughs at me and I look to Jade who is laughing too.

"Look it's the whore who got pregnant that couldn't keep her legs closed." I look up and see Barbie smirking at me it takes a lot for me not to get up and kill her.

"First and foremost I was only with one man and second don't be mad because non puoi avere il mio uomo, triste puttana." I smirk she looks upset fuming and I flip her off.

(you can't have my man you sad bitch)

"I don't even know what you said, speak English this is America we speak English here." She says and I get up and slap her this bitch is so ignorant. She raises her hand then suddenly a group of girls come and stand behind her.

"Lay a hand on my cousin and I will kill you right here and right now you pathetic little worm." Raven spits and Barbie tries to tug her arm free but Raven just squeezes harder making her tear up. Finally Raven lets her go and she smacks her teeth rubbing her wrists.

"It doesn't matter anyway because I am leaving this pathetic school so fuck you whores." She says turning she takes a step and I put my foot in front of hers making her trip and fall on her face. Now that just made my day better.

*Hope you guys like this chapter shits happening Al left for good mavis is doing good yayyy. Stay safe 😘✌🏾*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen