part 25

MAVIS'S POV

NEXT SUNDAY

He's coming home today! He's almost here one more hour! Sex for a week straight! I put on a grey sports bra, black cargo pants, a navy blur be any and grey, navy blue, and white flannel jacket. I put on my air force one's perfume some natural makeup. "Perfect!"

After getting dressed I feel a little nauseous so I run to my bathroom to the toilet and empty my stomach. I haven't been feeling good since Alejandro has left I guess I just feel homesick. I gained some weight and other things as well but it's just cause I am a little stressed. Once I am done I brush my teeth and head downstairs and greet my family.

"Morning princessa," My dad says kissing my forehead I smile and hug him I look in the fridge and see cake my mouth starts watering and I grab it bringing it into the dining room I pick up my fork and start eating.

"Let me have some." I hear I turn and see my mom taking a seat next to me and I slide it to her and she digs in.

"Good morning Princessa feeling any better." She asks and I nod lying I don't want her to worry because she hasn't been able to contact Jessica and she is worried something could have happens.

"Yea I am gonna go to school today so I will be okay." I say assuring her she nods and amethyst comes on with Jasper giggling in her hands she comes to me and I grab jasper from her playing with her while they get breakfast. I touch her little feet and hands I let her stand on my legs and she bounces making me smile.

"Good morning beautiful sister, good morning." I coo she giggles and starts making happy screeches and I laugh.

"Okay, it's time for her to eat." My mom says taking her I give jasper to her and my mom's eyes light up she is a sucker for babies. Amethyst sits next to me with a plate of French toast and my mouth waters for that So I get up and grab a plate and eat that. After breakfast, I ride to school with Raven and meet Aaliyah and Jade in the parking lot.

"Hey babes you currently have 35 minutes before you meet your boo." Aaliyah exclaims and I giggle hugging her. Aaliyah and her family left when we went to the gala it wasn't a bad week with her family cousin Wanda over steppes here and there but mom stood up for herself telling her it doesn't matter how much melanin she has she is black and Italian with rich parents so what and I congratulated my mom for it because she had to fight all her life about it.

"So where are you guys going to meet." Jade asks and I can't help but flashback to the note he put in the box saying to meet at the apartment.

"At my loft," I answer I start buttoning up my coat so I don't get dress coded.

...

Maybe he is sleeping I mean he can be tired and of course, he must have jet lag so I sit on my bed waiting for him I send him a text and it seems his phone is still off so I lay down and snap for I bit I fill a little tired.

...

I open my phone and see multiple texts and calls from my family I jump out of the bed and put on some pants and shoes going grabbing my keys and driving to the house. But I feel really hungry and so I stop by Wendy's which of course has a massive line but I really want this burger so I wait. Once I get my food I head to the house I get out and walk into the house with my half-eaten burger and drink. "Hey, guys sorry I was sleeping."

"It's okay Princessa come we have some news." My dad says everybody is in the living room as well as Bae, Carlos, and Jessica. They all look sad and worried so now I am panicking a bit I don't see Alejandro.

"What happened where is Al." I say hugging them Jessica starts to tear up I grab her hand and rub it trying to comfort her.

"He went rogue." She says and I don't think I hear her right so I ask her to say it again. But then somebody else interrupts.