part 30

MAVIS'S POV

"UGH!" I have been having pains all day I even had to take a day off of school. I lay on my body pillow and rub my stomach.

"I hope you wait for just one more month. Please don't come out I am not ready for that." I say talking to my stomach and rubbing it I sigh rubbing my stomach and try to calm down and relax taking deep breaths. I hear a knock at the door and in comes my mom she rushes to me and takes a seat next to me.

"Honey what's wrong you called out of school." She asks and I point to my stomach she gasps and pulls out her phone dialing something.

"Lorenzo get the car ready we news to the hospital." She says and then she hangs up. She gets up and walks to my closet. Wait, hospital.

"Mom what going on, Ahh!" I say holding my stomach the pain is too much and it's coming quicker every time. She comes with some shorts and a tank top with some slides.

"Do you really not know honey you're going into labor." She says I groan in pain from the contractions. She tells me to change into the clothes and I obey. When I finish she calls for one of my brothers to come and carry me to the car. The pain hurts really bad. Sebastian sits me down and gets in with me.

"It's okay baby sis I got you." He says grabbing my hand and giving it a light squeeze a nod and hold my stomach. I can start to cry a bit not just from the pain but from him not being here I miss him so much but I have to put him past me I need to do this for my daughter.

...

"It's a beautiful baby girl Mavis!" The doctor announces I cry as they lay her on my chest and she cries.

"I love you, I love you so much." I cry stroking her curly hair. She is so beautiful. They finish cleaning everything up and I just lay there with my new baby girl on my chest.

"What would you like to name her?" My mom asks I smile stroking her back I look up at her and sigh.

"Alexandra Jade Santos." I say smiling at her she nods and smiles at me she then kisses my forehead and my dad comes up to me and rubs my hand.

"We are proud of you princessa now get some rest." He says kissing my forehead and. They leave the room and I drift off to sleep with my baby girl on my chest.

.
.
.
.

3 MONTHS LATER

"I can't believe that you are here." Aaliyah coos to the baby I laugh she is so addicted. So is Jade ever since I told them her name she has been calling her little Jade.

"So how is the recovery?" Jade asks and I lift my shirt to shower her my stomach she laughs and I smack her arm.

"Aaliyah if you want to have kids this is what you're going to go through." Aaliyah turns to me and looks at my stomach and shrugs.

"I still one." She replies bluntly Jade says and looks at me smirking.

"See look what you have done now my girlfriend wants a baby." Jade sighs I laugh and we hang out and then they leave while I feed Alex I then put her to sleep. I haven't done anything but take care of her and myself I do get some work done so I can graduate as well. When she is down feeding I burp her and then put her down to sleep. Once the is down I set up the camera and go into my bathroom to start my bath. I wash and get dressed in a baggy tee and some sweat pants. I look in the mirror my hair has gotten longer should I cut it again? I shrug and go downstairs taking the monitor with me.

"Hey, guys." I wave my mom smiles and hugs me I smile and take a seat my dad kisses my forehead.

"How are you doing Princessa?" He asks I nod and my mom hands me a glass of water I take a sip and lay my head down.

"I wish he was here to meet her." I sigh I look up and my sad places a hand on my shoulder my mom comes to me and pats my other shoulder.

.
.
.
.

SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD

ALEJANDRO'S POV

Life is sweet I have a hot new girlfriend I am a being leader of multiply gangs making things safer. I have no thoughts of her and I can chill and do whatever I please I still do my school work so I am at least going to have a high school degree. I walk to my bedroom and see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping naked on the bed I kiss her neck, cheek then lips.

"Wake up babe I am taking you out to breakfast." I smile she looks at me and giggles. She gets up and starts kissing on my neck. She starts to feel on me.

"Yay breakfast in bed." She smirks she then starts buttoning my pants and I laugh pushing her away.

"No not this morning I have business and I can't be late plus I have an essay that I have to complete to get my credits." I explain she sighs and gets up walking over to the bathroom.

...

"Boss you have a phone call." I open my hand and he places the phone in my palm I then put the phone to my ear.

"Hello,"

"So your still alive."

"What do you want Bae?"

"I just wanted to talk to my traitor of a brother ain't we are both hated in the family."

"What do you want I told you to leave me alone."

"When are you coming back."

" Soon bye."

"WAIT!"

"WHAT I AM DOING SOMETHING!"

"Jeez, when did you gain a temper? Anyways when are you coming back."

"Soon now bye."

I hang up the phone and go back to work. I miss my family but I just can't up home right now. Maybe in a couple of months.

.
.
.
.

MAVIS'S POV

"Ow! Damn you gonna pull my nipple off." I say to her she continues to drink and I sigh she is too cute but so damn greedy. I finish feeding then burp her.

"Mavis let me have a turn." Raven cries I laugh and put her in Raven's arms.

"Here but you have to put her to sleep." I explain she nods and takes care of her. This is going to be an experience. We hangout and they put the baby to sleep while I finish my essay and study for the upcoming test. The life of a teen mom.

*sorry this took so long I have been a bit busy but here you guys go. Stay safe 😘✌🏾.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen