part 8

MAVIS'S POV

"Sic ego de topic Disputatio." I turn and see Alejandro standing at the doorway smiling at me of course he knows Latin.

(So I am the talk of the topic)

"Of course you can understand us." I say laying my head on the counter he smiles and walks over to us taking a seat he grabs my cup and takes a sip.

"Well of course sweetheart he is Latino after all." My grandma says who side is she on I grab my cup back and drink it.

"Trader now you go I am talking in private." I say he laughs and gives me a wink I smile and he leaves I turn back to grandma and she is smiling brightly at our interactions.

"You two will be a cute couple." She sighs I laugh hysterically holding my stomach she giggles at me.

"In our dreams, we would be dead before we can go on our first date." I say still laughing she smacks my arm looking at me sternly I calm down.

...

"Ciao nonna e nonno," I say waving to them I relax in my seat and listen to the music playing as we drive away from our grandparent's house slowly drifting off to sleep.

...

I wake up to a cool metal tip run down my spine I open eyes and look back to Alejandro running one of my daggers down my spine he looks up at me and smiles crawling up behind me he kisses my neck, "Don't make a sound or I will spank you."

I smile and nod he puts the dagger down and start pulling down my panties he lifts ass up in the air, "Your already dripping for me." He says I try to stifle a moan when he rubs his cock up and down my wetness he then slowly glides into me I can't help it and let out a moan he grabs my hair making me look at him and I moan again.

"What did I say bebita. " he whispers and I look up at him and plant a slow kiss on his lips he smiles and lands smack on my ass I moan again he kisses my neck and lands another smack I try to stay quiet he does it. He then starts thrusting into me I try and suppress my moans but they just kept coming as he pounded into me and so did the smacks and boy did this feel good. I can feel myself get closer I turn to him and pull him in for a kiss.

(Babygirl)

"I wanna cum," I whine he looks at me and smiles going even faster my eyes roll to the back of my head he pulls out and I look at him confused and sad before he lays down and pulls me on top guiding my hips up and down.

"If you wanna cum then you have to do it urself." He says I groan and start moving my hips up and down he groans and I lean down kissing him I still move getting closer and closer before he shoots his hot seed into me and I finish shuddering as I cum he smiles he thrust one more time before picking both of us up and taking me to the bathroom.

"You did well, good girl." He says I smile brightly at him, he pulls out of me, and before sitting me on my sink.

"Mmm thank you now clean me I wanna watch my hero academia." I say fold my arms over my chest he smiles and cleans me up along with himself and we cuddle the great of the night watching anime.

...

THE NEXT DAY

"Baby girl wake up its time for school and you have 20 minutes." I shoot up and try to get out of the bed and fail he catches me and I laugh I feel the wind blow over my body and shiver he smiles and I roll my eyes going to my closet I grab one of his hoodies and throw it on as well as a pair of panties I put sweat pants on and my slides.

"What happened you look so down." He asks I look at him and I roll my eyes and brush my teeth grabbing my school stuff before I can walk out the door he pulls me to him giving me a small kiss.