part 10

MAVIS'S POV

"You know you are good at this." He says he starts touching my hips gripping and squeezing them I grab his hands and move them up more then start grinding on his lap.

"So what's your business here." I ask he chuckles and grabs my hips he looks up at me and smiles.

"I will tell you whatever you like if you can remove your lime top." He says I laugh and continue to dance on him I reach my hand out and he sighs and gives a 100 dollar bill. I take it off place it on his head.

"Ask him what is him and his father doing here." (Dad)

"So why are you at a strip club with your father." I say he smiles and I grab his hand placing it on my ass.

"Well, just some business I know you know about my father the leader of the snakes." He says I nod he cups my ass and squeezes it.

"Yes, I do know about you guys." I say I turn around and twerk on him he grabs my hips making ne sit on him I can feel his hardness through his pants.

"Well he has decided to go all crazy and get a higher position or whatever that means." he explains I laugh and dance some more our time is almost up I need to seal it I grab his chin pull it close to my face.

"Give me your number maybe we can talk sometime." I say he looks at me and nods we exchange numbers and I take off my skirt part and put that on his head as well he looks at me with a cocks brow.

"What was that for?" He asks I shrug get up to leave but he grabs my arm and I turn to look at him. "What am I supposed to call you."

"Call me baby bye, bye now." I say walking out of the room I smile at my accomplishments.

"Even if I am agonist you doing this I am proud you have made some accomplishments now everybody come home tonight's job is done." (Dad)

...

"Good job everybody now what happened." My father says I gush and I can't hold it anymore.

"I got his son's number he is not bad and I think he is not very fond of his father." I say my everybody claps for me and I courtesy. Raven takes her shoes off and sighs.

"I was with the father and he is such a creepy guy he was talking about selling some shipments tomorrow in the pit at 10." She explains my dad nods and uncle Matteo walks up to her giving her a hug I love my uncle Matteo but he is barely hair with working at the hospital.

"Thank you, boys and Julia, for doing all of this and girls I know it may have been a bit uncomfortable but this is what we have to do we are in the mafia after all you guys are dismissed. Bae Alejandro you know if you want you can spend the night." My mom says we all nod and leaves I go upstairs to my room and sit on my chair letting a breath I get up and dance I atop when I hear my door click already knowing it's Alejandro I walk up to him and try to kiss him but he movies away from me.

" My mom says we all nod and leaves I go upstairs to my room and sit on my chair letting a breath I get up and dance I atop when I hear my door click already knowing it's Alejandro I walk up to him and try to kiss him but he movies away from me

"What happened?" I ask sadly confused he just shakes his head and takes a seat where I was sitting I try and sit on his lap but he stops me to so I stomp and look at him what the hell."What the fuck Alejandro."

"Nothing have you showered yet." He asks have I showered yet what the hell I just got here what's his problem I shake my head no.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I ask annoyed he does nothing but gets up walking to my bathroom I follow behind him and start the shower this is weird did I do something wrong? Why is he being so distant?

"Alejandro, why are you being like this?" I ask he turns to me and starts taking off his shirt I stop him and I look into his eyes and see sadness is it because of the mission? I mean I was just doing my job I hope he understands that. "Alejandro I am sorry that you had to witness that tonight but I was just doing my job."

"I know it's just I hate it when other guys touch what is mine." He says stroking my cheek I lean into his hand enjoying his touch. Every time he touches me the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"I am yours." I say looking down smiling he lifts my chin and smirks he leans down and places a loving kiss on my lips.

"You always were." He whispers I smile brightly and wrap my arms around him hugging his big frame. I never really paid attention to our height difference but I am very short and my parents are tall and medium size but me compared to Alejandro I am short. He continues undressing until he is fully naked and steps into the shower I start to undress and get in the shower with him as well.

"Let's take off your makeup." He says I love it when he does this he pulls off my lashes. I remember the first time I took them off in front of him he freaked out it was so funny my stomach hurt after laughing. Good times, he then grabs a makeup wipe and starts wiping off all of the make up I have on.

"There, now you look even sexier." He says pecking my lips I smile and kiss him this time pulling his bottom lip with my teeth. Grabs my hips and lifts me I wrap my legs around his waist not breaking our kiss. The kiss turns into a hungry open mouth kiss with our tongues dancing with each other. It's getting heated and I am getting aroused he pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing down my neck sucking and hitting all of the right places.

"Stop teasing ne I need you right now." I plead I can feel him smile against my collar bone. He lowers me onto him and I gasp as his big hard cock is curried beep in me he pulls out and does it again I hear a low grunt from him and it's so hot. He starts drilling into me and I can't stop moaning and crying out his name.

"Oh, mi Dios Nena eres tan apretada!" He moans and I can help it I can feel my lower stomach tighten I grip his shoulder putting my head in the crook of his neck I bite down as I cum all over his cock, thrashing.

(Oh my God baby girl you're so tight)

"It's not my fault your so big!" I shriek as he continues hitting my spot he chuckles his thrusts become more shopper and his cock twitches inside of me shooting his hot seed into me he plays his head on my shoulder and I cum for the second time I go limp placing my head on him.

Now it's just silence all I can hear is us our heavy breathing. "You are phenomenal." I say praising him, he chuckles and places a small kiss on my shoulder.

*Alejandro is getting a little jealous ohhhh. Stay safe everybody and I hope you guys are doing well.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen