Part 41

MAVIS'S POV

3 YEARS LATER

"PLEASE! NO! STOP!"

SLAP

"SHUT UP BITCH!" The burning sensation on my cheek, the pain this man has caused me for the last three years. The rape, torture, sadness, the hopelessness that I feel. When will it end?

"Get on your knees." I obey everything he says I obey I have no choice, no freedom, and no hope.

"Open and suck." I have been doing this for him for three years, opening wide for him it doesn't feel good, it's like sandpaper in my mouth it grinds against my insides making me want to end it all but I can't.

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum." He grabs my hair and shoves me further until he finishes and he pulls me away.

"Swallow. Good" I obey again and let this acid go down my throat, I wanna cry but I don't wanna get hit again so I just sit there looking at the floor, I feel so ashamed.

"Tonight I am hosting a gala. A woman will be up here help you get ready," He explains I nod kike the obedient puppy I am. He lifts my chin making me look at him, "If your not ready 9 I will punish you so be a good girl."

"Okay."

"Okay, what?" He grabs my chin harder and I gasp at the pain.

"Okay, Daddy."

"Good girl." He kisses me and then leaves. Once the door closes the tears come and I run to the bathroom. I start the shower and won't wait for the temperature to change hot or cold it doesn't bother me anymore. I need to scrub everything off of me. I grab my rag and my soap and scrub. I scrub until can't scrub anymore, it's the cycle.

...

8:00

A knock at the door and a woman comes in she is pretty, she looks like snow white with her raven hair,  her bright blue eyes, red cheeks and lips, and her pale skin. She gives me a small smile and comes in with clothes, makeup, and heels. "Hello, I am here to get you ready for the party."

"I am ready." She smiles and I take a seat at the vanity she comes close. This is the most comfortable I have been in a long time. For the last three years, I haven't seen a woman's face or anybody else face besides that monster.

"You are a very beautiful woman you shouldn't require much work." She compliments, she has a nice French accent, I thank her quietly. She gets started on my hair putting products through it.

"What's your name?"

"Mavis." I whisper she smiles and bends down to my ear.

"I am Sophie, I am here to save you." I turn to her and look a bit shocked. Save me? Who is she?. She continues to do my hair, it's gotten longer down to my back.

"When you get to the gala, go with the man with the red bowtie."  She says finishing up my hair. She starts on my make-up and talks to me about somethings. But I can barely focus my mind is racing, am I being rescued? Am I finally leaving this place?

"Focus Mavis, your mom wanted me to tell you that she will see you soon and that we all love you and miss you. So keep fighting don't give up." She repeats the message I start to tear up. Is this true? Am I finally going to see my mom, my dad, my baby? She finished my makeup and we make small talk. I pick out a black high slit dress, silver heels, diamond studs, a silver diamond necklace that goes down my breast, to finish it off I grab a silver clutch.

"Come look at yourself, you look stunning." She smiles I get up and walk to the mirror and I fake a smile I don't I am disgusting, I feel like shit and I am nothing but dirt.

"Thank you some much Sophie. " I say she smiles and gives me a small hug. I look at the time it's 8:50 he will be here any moment.

"Okay I have to go I will see you at the party. Bye, bye now." She leaves and I sit on the bed, the information is soaking in now. I am going to be saved.

"Oh, you look so beautiful, baby girl." He says closing the door. I look at him and he is walking to me, I fake a small smile.

"Thank you, sir."

"Come let's go I have some people who want to meet you." I nod and he holds out his hand that I take. I get up and we leave the room he places his hand on my butt and squeezes. Play your part, Mavis! I make a small moan and he leans down to whisper in my ear.

"Are you already horny, where you thinking about tonight and all the dirty things I am going to do to you." He whispers. I wanna throw up so bad right now. I look away and nod. Lord, please save me, I hate it here! He chuckles and guides me downstairs to the big gala, there is classical music, champagne, all of the normal fancy shit.

"Be a good girl and stay by my side." He whispers smiling I nod and we walk into step one to freedom. We walk around, he keeps his hand on my ass it's really grossing me out, he talks and I play pretend he talks about all this bullshit trying to gain allies and shit. One guy comes up to us he is tall with broad shoulders, light tan skin, dark blue eyes, black short hair.

"Hello old friend," he says giving him a short nod his voice is smooth, friendly, it's warm. Warmer than I have been in a long time. The mysterious guy looks over to me and smiles, I make a small gasp. Red bowtie, "Who is this lovely lady."

"This is my partner Mavis, she sure is lovely, do a turn for us baby girl." He says to me I given a small smile and nods, I turn around and the snicker.

"Wow, is she just here for her beauty?" He asks I hate it, men are repulsive, disgusting, creatures.

"Well if your willing to agree to somethings I am willing to let you see her talents." He says slyly, the man looks at me and smiles, shrugging his shoulders.

"Let me try her first and then we will talk."

"Deal, " He smiles shaking the man's hand he then turns to me with the same smile, "Be a good girl and show this man your talents."

"Come beautiful," I walk to him and he places his hand on my lower back guiding me to a door. I can feel the tears brimming my eyes.

"Don't cry I won't touch you. I am here to help you, Sophie told you about me." He whispers I nod and he takes me down a hall to a black door he opens it and I see Sophie and Uncle Maximo?!

*wow a lot has happened in this chapter hope you guys enjoy it. Stay safe 😘✌🏾.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen