SURPRISE!

NEW BOOK ALERT COMING SOON!!!

It's something different something new

It's something different something new. This is the reason I haven't updated in like a week that and also writer's block. I have been yet to figure out how to go about all of it so I have been struggling a bit but I almost got it just wait until I put my spice on it's gonna be great. Here is the preview

Rose is a sweet innocent little wolf that one day gets taken by her ruthless mate Ethan Black. How hard will it be to get along with her new mate and his pack, well she will find out? In a world of blood, and wolves romance and terror strike when the two meet. Will the cute, innocent, little wolf survive the big bad wolf, or will she die in the hands of her mate.

"E-Ethan," I moan he deeply chuckles and trails his hard, hungry kiss lower near my breast. I can feel a throbbing feeling between my thighs.

"Yes, little wolf?" He stops and I look down at his chocolate eyes. This is embarrassing I blush. I put my hand on his shoulder and look down in-between my legs. "You have to use your words if you want something."

"In between my legs, it feels weird." I cover my face, I don't know what to say. He smirks and looks down at my shorts, he slides his hand up and down my legs inching closer to the spot. He gets closer and I try to meet him but his other hand grabs my hips stopping me.

"Patience is key little wolf." He whispers finally placing his hand on my itching spot. I moan as he devours me.

It's a bit of a work in progress but you know. New book! Yay! Anyways stay safe 😘✌🏾

Xoxo Chocolat Queen