part 14

MAVIS'S POV

MAVIS'S POV

I am laying on the table with ass out I decided my first tattoo is going to be Alejandro's name right above my ass. He is getting my name right on the back of his shoulder blade, "So let me get this right you and Al are best friend's but that's a cover because secretly you and him are fucking and your hiding all of this from his sister who you guys made a promise not to date each other's brothers but both of you guys are not going by the promise."

"Pretty much." I say sighing Jackie giggles and so does Alejandro the whole situation is funny. Vickie wipes my area and finishes my tattoo. She taps me and I look back at the mirror wow it looks amazing.

"That's so good thanks Vic it's amazing." I say I hold my hand up and she high fives me, " Okay I want like two more and then I am done."

"Okay, what do you want." She says giggling I explain that I want a tattoo going down the valley of my breast to my belly button. She nods and I turn to Alejandro who is finishing up his tattoo I ask for his button-up shirt and he hands it to me I go to the bathroom and pull down my dress putting on the shirt buttoning it up to my waist walk out and lay on the table. She starts on the tattoo while Alejandro shows me his I touch it and smile.

"Jackie how long have you guys known Alejandro." I ask she giggles and sits down next to Alejandro popping a lollypop in her mouth.

"Well when we where seniors Alejandro was in your grade he had a little crush on me actually but I told him I was a lesbian and that I had a girlfriend, once we graduated Vickie always wanted her own shop so Alejandro's dad actually bought this for her and so now we are here." Jackie explains I nod so they must work for Carlos, "Oh your boyfriend here has a talent for drawing."

"Oh does he?" I say looking at him I can see a pink tint to his cheeks is he blushing? I think to myself I wink at him and he blushes even more. He is so cute.

...

"Thank you for everything!" I say walking away from the shop waving to they wave back and we get into the car again driving off. I look at the time and it 3:15 so I guess it's time to go to the place my aunt said to go.