part 3

MAVIS'S POV

He doesn't say anything and I get anxious he chuckles, "Mavis do you know how long I have been wanting to hear those words."

"Really, " I ask anxiously I turn on his lamp and he nods he grabs me by the arm and pulls me to him.

"Yes, I have always had a crush on you ever since you were 14." He confesses I look at him shocked and chuckles he grips my hip and sits me on top of him so now I am straddling him. He brings me forward and now our faces are inches apart.

"I am gonna kiss you now." He says and I nod eagerly he smiles and brings his lips to mine his lips are so soft and plump. I lean in more and kiss him harder he licks my bottom lip and opens my mouth allowing him in. He grips my hips and I moan from the touch. We break away from each other to catch our breath he starts going for my neck and kissing and sucking on when he sucks on one spot right near the base of my neck.

"Alejandro yes, " I moan I can feel him smirk against my neck and suck it more I can feel myself get wetter after sucking all over my neck I grab his face and smash lips to his. He slides his tongue in my mouth and I allow it with great pleasure I need more I think to myself so I start grinding my hips on him I can feel he is getting hard so I do it faster I hear a groan come out of him. He pecks my lips before pulling away this time I am kissing and sucking on his neck he enjoys it I don't stop attacking his neck or grinding into him he groans get louder and I smile.

"Mavis we have to stop," He says I look up at him and he smiles pecking my lips, " If we keep going we might not stop and your first time is not going to be like this."

"Okay, but you have a situation down there." I reply smiling I point to his erection he shakes his head and pecks my lips.

"It will go down, I hope." He says I smile and I lay back on to bed hugging him putting my face to his chest and I can't stop smiling I just had my first kiss and make-out session with my dream guy not long after that I drift off to sleep.

...

"Mavis wake up come on I have to take you home." I open my eyes and see Alejandro looking down at me he smiles and I can't stop smiling as well he leans down and kisses me I kiss him back and get up. I walk to the bathroom and do my business when I am done I walk out and see Alejandro putting on sweats I look down at my attire the boxers that he gave me fit nicely but the top I need a tank top I walk out of the room and go into Bae's room and take one of her tank tops I take off his shirt and put on her tank top. I walk back into his room and go into his closet taking a pair of his sweats I throw those on and put my hair down I grab my stuff and walk out of his room and go down to the kitchen I see Alejandro pulling out some water and fruit bowls.

"Ready?" He asks I nod taking a bowel and a water bottle I wink at him we sit at the island in the kitchen and eat.

"Buenos dias ustedes dos." I turn and see Jessica and Carlos walking into the kitchen I smile and wave at them while munching on my fruit.

(Good Morning you two)

"Morning mom dad, " Alejandro says greeting his parent I open my phone and see a bunch of texts from my family I shut off my phone and turn to Alejandro he gives me a knowing look I nod and we stand up.

"Sorry for leave g do early but he needs to drop me off home." I say I walk and hug his parents before we leave we get in his jeep and drive off.

"Let me guess they blew up your phone." He says I nod sighing.

"Yea I am probably going to be in trouble." I whine he laughs and turns the street I turn on the radio and jam to some good music.

...