part 45

5 MONTHS LATER

MAVIS'S POV

It's been 5 long hard-working months since I have gotten much more comfortable around the male species, I go to the gym daily, I go see Archer twice a week, and I go out more which is amazing.

"So Mavis how has your day you look to be in better shape." Archer smile he is very nice and I found out that he has a wife and kids who live in Seattle.

"I am I feel like my old self again." I indeed have but there are a couple of things holding me back.

"Well, that good news but I have been talking to your mom and she has told me that you guys have things in common do you kindly if she joins us today?" He asks I nod yes I never knew my mom has been through something like this she never really talked about her childhood a lot. He calls for her and she comes in and takes a seat next to me.

"My baby," she hugs me she looks like she was crying, "I hurt for you because I know what it is like to be assaulted and the recovery was pretty long for me because I only had your aunt Jasmine and we had run away. But let me tell you it is the best feeling when you can finally give yourself to your loved one and just let go of the past." She explains and I look at her with teary eyes I never knew my mom had such a bad experience. She starts explaining her childhood and youth I would have never known that's she went through that with all of the love and care that she gives us.

"So I tell you this to tell you not to hesitate because he is a thing of the past and if that monster comes back you can beat him just look at me and your father. I was kidnapped when I was 4 months pregnant with your first two brothers. I just love you so much and want you to see what your outcome could be if you don't hesitate." He explains more and now it's like I can finally see that I can do this and nothing is holding me back. I stand up and wipe my eyes.

"Where are you going?" Archer asks looking at me I smile and take a deep breath.

"To erase the things that are holding me back."

"Does it involve hurting some people?" Archer asks I smile brightly and nod he quickly stands up trying to stop me but I am already out the door.

"Wait Mavis think about this!?" He yells trailing behind me. We get to the living room entrance I turn to them and sigh.

"Just watch I am not going to do anything rash please let me do this." I give him a weak smile and he sighs nodding. We walk in and I see Bae and Dante cuddled up on the couch and Al playing with Jasper and Lexa. With the rest of the family hanging out my mom walks to my dad and cuddles with him.

"Hey guys do you want ice cream," I smile they nod their heads and I take out a 50 dollar bill and hand it to Amethyst, "Go take jasper and Lexa with a bodyguard to the ice cream shop that Aaliyah works at."

They rush out leaving and I take a seat in Al's lap cuddling up to him getting comfortable. "Okay now that, that's all set let's play a game I am feeling down and I want some quality family time."

"Of course baby whatever you would like." Alejandro chirps wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. Everybody agrees I smile everything going according to plan.

"Okay let's play two lies one truth."

"Isn't it two truths one lie?" Dante asks I shrug.

"Anyways who wants to go first?" I look around the room and my mom raises her hand.

"Okay let's see I like chocolate ice cream, I hate hamburgers, I was forced to marry once." My mom says happily my dad laughs and speaks up.

"I know this one the truth is you were forced to marry once."

"Really?" Dante asks she laughs nodding. Dante goes next he was the one that killed the Russian mob's son for a bet. Then, Sebastian, killed a cop because they gave him a speeding ticket. Then the list went on and now it was finally my turn.

"So funny story Bae might know this one. Okay so I love olives, I killed barbie and the last one is Bae is the one that guided me to my imprisonment for 3 years." I smile the room goes silent and I look to Bea she is glaring at me.

"So anybody wants to guess the truth?"

"Yea I would," It's Sebastian he is glaring so hard a Bea they are in a glaring deathmatch and I am loving it, "the truth is three years ago Bea was and I were in control of communications and I went to go take a piss and on the way back I overheard Mavis calling for back up Baw never called the others in to help her but instead let her get taken I have been holding this information so that on2 day when my sister returns she can tell everybody how much of a snake Bea truly is."

"Oh my gosh!" Raven says she looks at Bea in disgust.

"Yes, she hates me that much that she had to send me into a trap just because I don't know what."

"You wanna know why I hate you," she yells I nod, obviously, " First, your ap annoying and self-centered. Second, you slept with my brother!"

"Like you were fucking mine behind my back you know you could have told me I wouldn't have gotten mad if you told me the first time!" I yell back at her.

"Whatever, lastly you got fucking pregnant buy him, you know sluts don't use protection." She smirks I get up but Al holds my hand looking up at me telling me to calm down. I look back at that evil thing.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Well is the boot fits. That baby of yours is-"

"Enough!" Alejandro stands up and Dante moves away from her.

"Mom and dad should have taken you to a loony bin a long time ago! Now I am calling so you can get this strange image out of your head!" Al takes out his phone and makes a phone call Bea gets up and tries to charge for him but I stop her putting her in a chokehold holding her back. He finishes the call and Dante gets up looking upset.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" He yells I drop the trash look to Al for an explanation.

"My sister is missing a couple of screws anytime she doesn't get her way or a person she dislikes becomes happy she tries everything to ruin that person and she needs help for it. Now, will somebody bring her down to the cells." He explains a couple of situations where she had her crazy outburst.

*hey guys how are you, I am good. Sad to say we only have very few chapters left for this book but inspiration struck and I have another idea. Stay safe 😘✌🏾.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen