part 23

MAVIS'S POV

SUNDAY NIGHT

"Okay, ladies it's time to get ready I can't wait let's meet in my room when everybody is done." I explain and they all nod I walk into my bathroom and start my shower and I strip and hear my bathroom door open so I turn and see Alejandro coming in smiling. I sighed shaking my head.

"What is it?" I ask and he shakes his head staying at the doorstep I go back to taking off and turn to him.

"Get out I need to shower and you have to get ready to go." I say shooing him out of the room he laughs and grabs me pulling me into a loving kiss I push back but he just kissed me harder. "No."

"Why come on I leave tomorrow." He pouts I laugh and peck his lips pulling away.

"Later okay we can go all you want tonight okay." I say he smiles brightly and places a loving kiss on my lips before leaving. I turn back to my shower laughing at him I get into the shower and start washing up and shaving every part of my body clean. After the shower, I start getting ready and dressed j can hear the girls coming in and I continue with getting ready. I pull on my slim fit black dress and then start my hair I really don't want to do my hair so I install a long curly wig and style that with two ponytails in the front and lay my edges. I put on some natural makeup with lashes after that I put on my jewelry which is a simple diamond necklace and earrings set. I put on my silver high heels and spirits myself with a vanilla and jasmine perfume. I walk up to my mirror and smile.

"Damn I look like a snack."

I walk out and see all the girls chilling on out all dressed up they look really beautiful on there long flowy gowns I just need one that is easy access for someone impatient all week

I walk out and see all the girls chilling on out all dressed up they look really beautiful on there long flowy gowns I just need one that is easy access for someone impatient all week. I laugh at the thought I didn't  notice when the girls came up to me and start hugging me but when I do snap out of it I hug all of them, "Alright ladies let's go to this gala."

...

We pull up to the gala and somebody opens the door and already paparazzi are flashing lights I grab a pair of glasses the butler hands me and put them on while another one grabs my hand helping me up I walk to the door when we get inside I get pulled aside I turn and see it's Alejandro smirking at me he hooks his arm around mine and I smile. "I shall be your date malady."

"Why thank you, kind sir." I giggle I look up at the place of nice your classic mafia red carpets, champagne, serves tables a person playing the piano, and a whole band that's playing classic music. I smile and look up at Alejandro you seem to not have taken his eyes off of me I giggle embarrassed and punch his arms.

"Now let's get some champagne and actually have fun," Al says and I smile I we grab a cup from one of the servers and click our glasses to a good time. I see Amethyst talking to a boy that looks her age and my mom and dad laughing with the other families my cousins are all scattered out talking with their friends probably.

"So what would you like to do first baby girl." He asks taking a sip of his drink I shrug feeling bored already I feel a tap on my should and see a server with a small smile.

"Miss I have a message for you from master's Ronald he would like to see on the second-floor balcony." He says I smile and nod as he walks off I turn to Al and he is laughing shaking his head. Ronald is the brother of Barbie and he had a big thing for me that to the point where I had to file a restraining order I guess that time is up.

"Go see him just make sure he doesn't get too handsy I will see you for a dance." He says I nod and gig at him since we can't kiss in a public place I hug him. It makes me sad but I just don't want any conflict. I go to the balcony where the server said he will be and open the door when I do he comes out wrapping me into a hug rubbing my back I pat him on the shoulder when he starts to wonder and then he places his hand on my waist and I punch him hard in the back.

"Owe you still got that sexy hard punch I like." He says pulling away from me I giggle and nod which makes him smile brightly.

"How are you, stalker," I ask he groans at the nickname and I take a seat letting the cold air hit my skin.

"I have been good I went overseas to Japan and meet this beautiful girl she has a thing for me." He brags and I applaud him sarcastically and he makes a loud throaty laugh. Looking at him clearly he died his hair brown and has gotten muscular last time I saw him he was a twig.

"Well contrast on that you look very different have you been working out." I ask and he nods vigorously.

"Yea I wanted to gain muscle while overseas, and that's when I met her my new crush Yui she kind of looks like Shimizu from haikyuu." He says with good goo eyes I smile then she must be hot as hell because Shimizu is hot.

"Well lucky you, now I have to get back down I owe someone a dance." I explain he nods and I stand extending my hand he takes it and shakes it with a goofy smile. I walk back down and finish my champagne that will be my first and last glass because that is disgusting I kind of want chocolate and strawberries. I find Alejandro talking with barbie and she seems to get handsy so I quickly make my way over to the I tap Al on the head and he turns around and sees me a big smile crawls on his face.

"Can you take me to get some chocolate and strawberries, I want some." I say he nods and excuses himself from the conversation before I loop my arm over his and walk to the little table with small foods. It looks so good mini sandwiches, chocolate fountain, fondue, and more delicious thing I grab some strawberries and drip them in the fountain once I got my little snacks we take a seat and I pick up one of my strawberries going to put it on my mouth but he quickly takes a bite out of my strawberry. I look at him and he is smiling with chocolate all over his lips.

"Mmm tastes good." He says I nod and wipe the chocolate off of his lips before picking up the bitten strawberry and finishing it.

"It does," I agree we talk and eating our snacks, or should I say my snacks. He bites into my last one and views it finishing it up.

"You know these taste good but I am in the mood for a little something tastier." He says u look at him and he is looking at me with dark and lustful eyes it's making me feel that familiar throb.

"Really?" I ask lifting a brow he smiles and nods I start blushing hard and I can't stop the smile that is spreading across my face.

"Can we go not if you can't tell but I am going to burst any second? This dress that you are wearing is very seducing." He says and I sigh giggling at him I look down at his pants and see a slight bulge in his pants.

"Well then dance with me and then we can leave." I say he sighs while I get up fixing myself he then stands as well he walks in front of me and bows while holding his hand out.

"Please dance with me, my beautiful lady." He says like a proper gentleman I smile and take his hand he brings us to the dance floor while a nice slow dance with a little spice to it plays. We start swaying to the music he brings me closer and grips my hips as we sway to the song I hear feel pants and brings me closer even though we are as close as possible I look up at him to see the desperation and need in his eyes as he dances. I stop and he pulls back looking at me with confusion.

"We are leaving come on." I say wiggling my brows he smiles and starts walking with me behind him trying to catch up we get our side and he calls for his car.

"You drove alone." I question he looks at me and smiles.

"I wanna get to your apartment fast. So I can taste you."

*ahh Alejandro's last night with Mavis it's sad. Anyways stay safe.😘✌🏾*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen