part 4

A FEW WEEKS LATER

MAVIS'S POV

"We need to get back to class it's about to end and we have been messing around all class." I say laughing I try to push him away but he doesn't stop he continues to kiss on my neck.

"I know but you are just so sexy I want you now." He says into my neck I smile and he moves back I peck his lips and we walk back to class this past of weeks Alejandro and I have been secretly messing around. He drops me off at my class but the bell rings so we just leave.

"Wanna go smoke some weed and skip the rest of the day." He asks and I nod we grab our stuff and leave the school I mean it's lunch anyway we get to his car and hop in we crack all of the windows and light up.

"You are such a bad influence." I laugh he smiles I take it from him and inhale some I blow it in his face and laugh. We keep going until it's gone and we are high as fuck.

"I am hungry." I whine he laughs and then I start laughing and now we just can't stop.

"Same let's go get some pizza." He says he then starts the car before we pull off there is a knock on my window I roll it down and see Dante looking at me of course it's him I roll my eyes.

"Yes brother, " I say he is really killing my high he ducks lower and I can see out of the corner of my eye Alejandro ducking and I laugh.

"Are you guys high?" He asks and I laugh more and so does Alejandro we can't stop and I laugh so much my stomach hurts.

"Don't forget hungry." Alejandro whispers I smile and nod my brother sighs and calls the group over and of course, we are getting scolded by them.

"Well thank you for your kind words we have a large pizza calling our names so bye now," I say they all look at us as we pull out assholes I turn to Alejandro and laugh this is going to be a nice afternoon.

...

We decided to skip school and go back to his place when we pull up I grab my bag and so does he we get into the house and head for the kitchen."Well was there an early dismissal today."

I look up and see my mother, aunt, and Jessica sitting at the island I smile awkwardly and then to Alejandro who is scratching the back of his neck, "So was there."

"No, we kind of skipped." I confess my mom nods and takes a sip of her tea.

"Since you like to skip I am giving you two guards for the rest of the week." My mom says I groan and Alejandro laughs pointing to me I punch him in the arm.

"Don't laugh little boy because you will have them two." Jessica says he stops laughing and then I start laughing.

"Well then we are leaving your guards will be outside." My mom says we nod and head upstairs when we get to his room he drops his bag and I do the same I jump and he catches me I start kissing him.

" My mom says we nod and head upstairs when we get to his room he drops his bag and I do the same I jump and he catches me I start kissing him