part 1

MAVIS'S POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Another day in this big ass family." I mutter to myself I get up and stretch out my tired limbs and climb out of bed I was to my bathroom and turn on the shower. I take my phone and facetime with my best friends Bae, Julia, and Raven.

"Good morning Mavis!" Julia says giddily I can't with her I wave.

"I am going to go and shower I just wanted to ask if you guys are going to sleeping over tonight." I say they all say yes and we start to talk about school, boys, and some parties that are coming up. We end the call and I undress hopping into the shower I wash up and get freshened up I wrap a towel around myself and walk to my closet but then I hear rustling I run to my bed and grab my knife under my pillow and walk to my closet and see a flashlight.

"You better get out here nice and slow." I announce but they don't come out so I walk in and see a tall dark figure I run and jump on the figure knock them down I put the knife to the blade adding a little pressure.

"Hold it Mavis it's me, Alejandro."  He says I let out a breath and look down at him and smack him in the face.

"What the hell is wrong with you why didn't you text me and say you were in here!" I yell at him he rolls his eyes but he stops and stares I look down and see my cleavage out and me naked in a towel and I freeze he sits up and leans more into me and smirks he comes closer to my ear and chuckles his cool breath touching my ear are doing things for me.

"You have a nice body I wonder what's under the towel." He whispers and I shiver I finally snap out of my states and back away from him punching him in the arm.

"Shut up, " I say pushing him away and standing up I walk over to my clothes and grab a hoodie I walk out and put it on and walk back over to him crossing my arms and glaring at him, "Now what do you want."

"Well, I came for one of my hoodies but the one that I wanted you currently have on." He says pointing to me I shake my head and grab two hoodies that actually belong to him that I stole.

"Here take these they belong to you as well, " I say he nods and winks at me I blush and turn away from him I point to the door and he nods, " sorry for scaring you but you were pretty hot."

"Shut up so I can put on some panties." I say he chuckles and walks out of the closet once he leaves I finished getting dressed throwing on a bra and panties I put back on the hoodie and put on some fishnet stockings and black short shorts with my black boots. I don't really have an aesthetic I stick to but I really go with grundy, egirl, goth but sometimes I add pink and bright colors but for today I am just in a mood. I go with a clean face and put my hair up.

I grab my school stuff my phone and walk downstairs to my lively home living with my two girl cousins who are my best friends and my four older brothers who get on my nerves plus close family friends this house is really pact

I grab my school stuff my phone and walk downstairs to my lively home living with my two girl cousins who are my best friends and my four older brothers who get on my nerves plus close family friends this house is really pact. I take a seat at the huge table and start eating I notice a lot of stares but I shrug it off and go on my phone.