part 46

ANOTHER 6 MONTHS LATER

ALEJANDRO'S POV

We have been going good Mavis has found closure in her situation, she killed her rapist, my sister is in a mental hospital getting the help she needs and our family has never been better. Alexandra is such a smart girl a little too smart sometimes. Everything is awesome except for one thing. It has been 4 years since I have had sex since I have seen a vagina! We have talked and have gotten our help she says she is ready but every time I try she is busy or we just don't have the time.

"You look down." Archer says sitting on his seat I plop down in mine. He is right I have been sad.

"I am, I have been having troubles in the bedroom department." I sigh Archer chuckles. Funny story me and Archer have become really close friends and it's cool because now I have someone to talk to about Mavis that isn't her sibling or parent.

"Do you need a viagra?"

"What no I am talking about we still haven't had sex and I have blue balls." I correct him and he laughs harder. I grumble this is serious.

"Oh well then if she says she ready and you guys have been making progress I say you take her out for a bit romance her you know rent a good hotel room and get some." He explains I nod listening to his examples.

"Your right thanks man." I get up patting his back I head out and plan for the night of her life.

.
.
.
.

MAVIS'S POV

"What are you getting lingerie for?" Raven asks I turn to her shrugging.

"You never know I might surprise him."

"Do you know how long it's been since you got some?" She says laughing I smack her arm and Aaliyah is cracking up. These girls.

"Yes, I do so shut up."

"There probably cobwebs down there." Aaliyah laughs I smack both of them in the back of the head. And they laugh harder.

"Let's go." I purchase some sets and we leave the stores we go to different stores and other places. We pass by a hair salon and touch my hair. I feel like today's gonna be great so I walk in they were pretty empty. A lovely woman walks up to me she seems cool either her colored hair and piercings.

"Hello and welcome. Do you have an appointment.?" She asks her voice is very cheerful and bright I like it.

"Um no do you guys take walk-in?"

"Of course what would you like done." She guides me to a seat and spins me to face a mirror.

"Just cut it short like up to my shoulders." I show her the length of my hair that I want and she nods smiling she starts the process of washing, drying, and cutting when she's done we have two ponytails full of hair.

"Have you ever dyed your hair?" She asks I shake my head no. I look in the mirror and smile I feel so light now.

"Well, would you like to donate it we have a basket where we take natural hair and donate it to make wigs for kids and people with cancer?"

"I would love to." She smiles and takes my ponytails away I pay and leave thanking her for the service. I walk out and head to the car where the girls are waiting.

"Wow, I love that your hair is so short." Aaliyah smiles we go shopping some more and it starts to get late so we head back home and I head back to our room and put my stuff away. I feel a tap on my leg and see Lexa holding a letter.

"Mommy you got a letter!" She holds it up and I smile taking it. She runs off my sweet baby. I open the letter and read it

My love Mavis, meet me downstairs at 7 I have planned a special date. Dress casual.

With much love,
Alejandro

I smile at the note and start to get ready I freshen up and hoping that this date ends with me out of this I put on a cute light blue lingerie set. I put a cute white dress over it I put on some fun lemon earrings, his gold chain, and some white heels. I place some pearl clips to push my hair back and start my make-up. "Mommy looks so pretty!"

I see Lexa in the background smiling at me I smile at her putting on some lipgloss, "Thank you, baby

I see Lexa in the background smiling at me I smile at her putting on some lipgloss, "Thank you, baby. You think daddy will love it?"

"Yes, mommy looks like a princess. I wanna look like mommy when I get big." She smiles I turn around and take her by the hands bring her closer to me.

"You already look so beautiful. And you are a princess you just don't have your dress and crown on yet." I smile she puts her little hands on her dress and flattens it down them she touches her head looking for the crown, she looks sad. I goggle and kiss her cheeks.

"Don't sad mommy and daddy will get you a princess dress and crown for your birthday." I rub her face she smiles and runs away. Just like her dad give them a little love and there like little happy puppies. I finish my makeup and sprits myself with sweet-smelling perfume. I head downstairs and see nobody here I walk to the living room and it's 7 o'clock.

"Hey, baby girl." I follow the voice and see Alejandro holding a red rose. I smile and he hands the rose to me with a kiss on the lips.

"Hey, baby!" He smiles his hands go to my waist and give them a light squeeze.

"We have a date tonight. You're going to love it." He says giving me another kiss. I nod and smell my rose.

"Where are we going?"

"You will see." That is all he says he holds out his hand and I take it. We walk to his car and he starts to drive.

"Can I get a hint?"

"No."

"Please!" I say clutching his arm. He looks down at me and smiles. I push harder making my breast more visible.

"Please," I ask more seductively. He sighs in defeat and mumbles something.

"Excuse you said what?"

"You look really sexy in that dress." He smiles I smack his arm then thank him. "Don't think I forgot about your hair it looks amazing. You are so sexy I love it."

"Now you're milking it." I cross my arms sitting back in my seat. He chuckles and places a hand on my tight squeezing it.

"I am serious I think you look really hot with short hair." He smiles. I look up at him and he has a warm smile on his face. He so hot, how did I get this lucky.

"You know I am really lucky to have such a hot, kind, and loving partner like you." He kisses my forehead and we continue to drive to our secret destination.

*And we are back! Sorry guys for the break and for not notifying you. You know life is tough and people go through things. But anyway I am back and I will try to come out with more chapters faster to conclude this book and start my next one. Anyways stay safe 😘✌🏾.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen