4. Ecstasy

Shriya was confused by Raghav's behaviour. She felt a sense of uneasiness. Although she knew it was not like he cannot question. She stood up and said gently placing a hand on his shoulder "You do know how difficult it was back then, don't you Raghav? ".

Raghav gave her an assuring nod and walked inside. She wanted him to talk more. She did not want any misunderstanding between them. Suddenly she felt heaviness in her heart. Everything in her life was more than perfect. Most importantly her relationship with Raghav was thriving. She did not want even a minute scratch on their perfect relationship.

She followed him to their bedroom. He was lost in his laptop seated on the bed. She hesitantly walked inside. He looked at her with a smile and continued working. It was in that moment did she realise that she was overthinking and Raghav was not upset with her. He would have randomly questioned her as he was just unaware of the truth.

She walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Shriya looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was glowing like a new bride. She had become a little more chubby. Everytime she looked at her eyes or any specific feature all she could remember is Raghav's notorious eyes and those sweet nothings he would whisper in her ear every night.

She started blushing looking at her own self. She felt like one of those hopeless heroines of romantic novels she used to laugh at for being cheesy and stupid. She took a quick shower. As she came out in the bath robe she found the room empty and no traces of Raghav.

It's been long since she wore anything Indian. These days work engulfed her and she could barely spare time to pamper herself. She decided to dressup in Indian wear. Shriya picked up an ivory colored saree and diamond studs to go with them.

She looked at herself in the mirror after finishing adjusting her saree. The blouse she wore barely covered the back of her neck as it was held by only two hooks. It was also a sleave less one.

Raghav entered the room with a frown on his face only to be awestruck. He looked at his wife who was looking like a piece of art as her saree drape rested on the floor and droplets of water from her hair slipped dangerously slowly on her almost bare back.

Shriya looked at Raghav from the mirror as he was dressed in white T-shirt and trousers. She understood the reason for the darkness in his eyes as a blush crept on her cheeks. Unlike all other times when he would let his inner beast take over. This time he decided to take it slow. He took his own sweet time taking in every detail of her.

Shriya felt different. She was shy and was melting under his gaze. It was new. It was different. Shriya never felt that conscious before. She was embarrased thinking that she is behaving like a new bride. She tried walking away from the room but he held her arm.

She gently spoke with raspy voice "Raghav! I..cannot..you know..". She was pinned against a wall with her back facing towards his chest and his hands pressing her hands on the wall. She began taking heavy breaths as he gently removed the wet tendrils of her hair and put them in the front.

He placed his lips on her bare back roaming there mercilessly. She gasped and shut her eyes. The button that secured her blouse was removed and her hands very tightly secured by his.

He trailed his way using his lips near her ear leaving wet kisses all along. She shuddered and lost her control. As he advanced near her ear, gently whispered "You are gorgeous my shy little cat".

He then buttoned her blouse one after another and secured the dori and also neatly set the pleats that were haphazard. She looked at him confused. He turned around and said "I am done helping mamma dress up! Now it's your turn Zoro! Let's get you changed into night dress".

Shriya nodded understanding. She was suprised how eloquently Raghav would cover up before Arihaan. Arihaan on the other hand jumped on the bed. She couldn't ask for more as he himself decided to sleep with them.

Arihaan laid in between Shriya and Raghav as they both were tickling him. Arihaan was annoyed as they both messed his hair up. He pouted and then put a pillow on his head and slept. Shriya and Raghav let out a dry chuckle looking at his antics. Raghav dimmed the lights and Arihaan was asleep soon.

Sleep was far away after their little encounter a while ago for both Raghav and Shriya. Raghav held Shriya's hand gesturing her to come out with him. They soon reached the balcony. Raghav asked her to close her eyes and stood behind her.

He gently placed a thin necklace with a pearl near her collarbone and moved it along her neck while his breath fanning her neck. She felt her knees giving up and turned around in a swift motion and hugged him. They both hugged each other as they lost track of time overpowered by love for each other under the moonlight.

He then lifted her bridal style and walked. She knew by the look in his eyes that it was going to be one long and sleepless night. He gently placed her on the bed of their guest room and bolted the closed door.

She was resting on the bed with a smile when he returned and placed a trail of kisses along her neckline followed by capturing her lips. They went on devouring each other and their excitement did not seem to halt anytime soon. The room reverberated passion like never before.

After what seemed like ages Raghav placed a kiss on Shriya's forehead while her eyes had tears mericilessly falling on either sides. She hugged him and said "I won't be able to live without you Raghav! I love you".

*************
A/N:
Phew! Done updating!

What do you think guys?

Please do share your thoughts.

Do you feel it's boring or does it need any changes.

I have something interesting for you guys!
You have a chance to write a chapter for this story. Do let me know if you are intrested.

Love
❤️❤️