Prologue

*************************

Shriya stood outside the gate as rain mercilessly drenched her just like her life. She gave one last look towards the house which once belonged to her. The house in which her children might be peacefully asleep, unaware of everything going on in the lives of their parents. It has been more than fifteen days and she hasn't gotten a glimpse of them. She was determined that she would fight for her rights. She took long strides and got into her car and ignited the engine to life not before pausing, giving a sharp look towards the road ahead and muttering "I will not compromise on anything".

Shriya's turbulent journey through several obstacles was rewarded by life. She has found her lost son and the love of her life. What else could she ask for? It felt like she was living a fairytale. Sometimes fairytales are too good to be real. What does life have in store for her?
Once again, join the journey of Shriya to unravel the mystery.

************************

A/N:
Hello guys!
Here's the sequel I promised.
Do share your thoughts on it and I hope you all will shower your love on it like the previous story.
Please like, comment and share.

Love
❤️❤️

Journey along a stormy pathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara