1. Hubby and Wifey

************************
Laxman's Residence,
London
Few days after
Shriya and Raghav's
wedding
************************

As the warm rays of sun touched her skin, Shriya squinted her eyes unable to open them. She turned towards her left to see faint lines of irritation on Raghav's face though he was asleep. She placed her hand across his face to prevent sunlight from disturbing his sleep. He visibly relaxed at her gesture. After about a few minutes he opened his eyes to her palm covering across his face.

Shriya adorned her best smile as she wished "Good morning! Hubby!". Raghav's heart melted at her words. She played making shadows on his bare chest. He pulled her on top of him and she tried to get rid of him. She wriggled out of his grip whining "Raghav! Let me remind you. We have to go to the firm".

"Not until I devour my wife" he hummed against her skin biting her neck. She was literally burning with sensations against her skin. She managed to question "Wh..at...a..bout.... work?".

"If your boss asks you about pending work! Offer him a bribe. Give him a tight hug followed by unbuttoning his....." he was about to continue while she placed a finger on his mouth.

She questioned very seductively "Sir! I know the drill. Why can't you come up with a more interesting bribe?". She moved towards his lips almost touching them and in a low voice said "I can do better" staring at his eyes all the while.

In a quick movement he pinned her to the bed and kissed the hell out of her. She scratched his bare back to let her breathe but that was going against her as he was going wilder. He was kissing her as if they have never kissed in ages, while it was only around three in the morning did they sleep after a steamy night. Like he mentioned, he was devouring her and the alarm clock buzzed indicating that it was seven in the morning. Yet unaffected both of them were lost in each other.

Shriya was now trying to catch some air as he moved away and dressed himself only to come back and place a kiss on her forehead. He covered her with a warm blanket and went ahead towards the balcony to water the plants. This was literally his routine these days. It was different today as his wife's invitation drove him crazy. He couldn't get over it. Raghav knew that they weren't going to the office today.

He stood there examining the leaves which were catching a disease. As he was pruning them, a loud voice caught his attention "Nanna! Me and Lucky went to see the sunrise near the gaint wheel". He was surprised looking at them as Laxman helped Arihaan get down from his olive green royal enfield. Arihaan would never wake up this early and neither would Laxman.

He waved at both of them from the balcony. He then quickly went down the stairs to greet them. Arihaan jumped into his arms and said "Nanna! Where is amma? Let me go to her and tell her about it". Raghav immediately said "You can't go to her".

Laxman smirked and said "You see Mojo baby, amma might have been busy trying to fend off mosquitoes all night! So let her sleep for sometime" earning a glare from Raghav. Arihaan himself was very sleepy and decided to sleep on the sofa. Raghav removed the boy's shoes as he fell asleep.

Laxman made coffee as Shriya walked down the stairs dressed to perfection in her dark grey pencil skirt and red satin top. She placed a kiss on Arihaan's cheek. Yet he did not move. "He seems to be tired already. When did he wake up Lucky?" questioned Shriya gently ruffling the boy's hair.

"It was around five in the morning Shriya" replied Laxman adding sugar granules to the coffee. "I guess he will act all grumpy if sent to school. I have already had enough complaints. We will let him stay home today" she said and picked up Arihaan to put him on his bed.

Raghav did not expect her to get ready for work. He did not think she would get up any time soon. He was tired himself and was streching and lazing on the chair. Laxman served coffee to both of them as he helped himself with a cup. All three of them sat together in silence.

Laxman began the conversation by questioning "Shriya! Why are going to the firm so early?". Shriya placed the mug down and spoke "I have been piling up a lot of work Lucky! I guess I should finish it soon".

Raghav placed his palm on Shriya's saying "We can do it together Sweetu! You don't have to worry so much". Shriya placed a palm on his and smiled gently. Laxman inturupted "Sorry! Love birds but I am here too. Don't forget that before making any move". He earned a smack on either of his arms by both of them.  Shriya got up quickly and moved quickly picking up her tablet saying "I have to rush guys! See you in the evening".

She placed a blue sticky note on the fridge on which it was written in bold "Whoever finishes the banana milkshake will get a choco lava cake". Raghav and Laxman laughed out loudly. Raghav said " Zoro thinks that everyday he is the first one to see it and win the task".

Shriya walked towards him and said "Atleast he is eating healthy". Raghav pecked on Shriya's lips before she left earning a comment from Laxman "You guys can't get enough of each other! Can you?". Shriya swiftly moved towards the foyer ignoring the comment and yet blushing.

Raghav and Laxman moved towards the gym. Raghav was warming up and Laxman cycling as Raghav said "Lucky! I know that you really like Sharini. But something seems off about that girl to me right from the beginning. Please take it slow".

Laxman heard him and replied "She is a lovely girl anna! I know you are concerned about trusting any new person who is to be a part of the family".

Raghav nodded and continued his workout lost deep in thought.

**************************

A/N:

Done with the first chapter.

Do share your thoughts.

How do you think the story will progress?