18. Hangover

I would like to thank AvantikaSaha1 for this extremely gorgeous cover. It's been a lot of days she gifted me. Sorry for late acknowledgement dear. Readers! do share your thoughts about this lovely cover before you start reading the chapter. Let's all give a big shout out to her. I would like to dedicate this chapter to AvantikaSaha1. Thank you dear. This cover is fabulous and means a lot to me.

**************Next Morning**************Raghav opened his eyes and realised he slept in the corridor hallway near a charging point

**************
Next Morning
**************
Raghav opened his eyes and realised he slept in the corridor hallway near a charging point. His weekend was planned only for the meeting and now that the meeting was done clearly without any peaceful working solution, he was sure he would have to wait for another peace talk.

Raghav wanted to check on children and went inside the room to find it empty, he was flabbergasted and anxious. He quickly went towards Lucky's room and banged on the door.

A very scared Sanjana opened the door. Raghav questioned "Where are the children and Lucky?"

A clueless Sanjana answered "I don't have an idea Bhaiya". She was embarrassed to admit that she had no clue where her husband was since last night. She added "I will help you find them Bhaiya".

Raghav and Sanjana went towards the playroom which was closed because it was early in the morning. They checked the outdoor play garden and did not find the children. Soon they reached the breakfast area to find Shirav seated on Shriya's lap, Reya on her side and Arihaan opposite to her on the breakfast table. As Shriya was feeding Reya and Shirav, Arihaan was giggling having food all by himself like the big boy that he is.

Raghav completely lost it looking at them. A part of him was really happy seeing his children content and at peace. While he wanted to make sure next time they inform him before going anywhere. He marched towards them as Sanjana nervously followed him.

"Have you forgotten your manners? And do you know how worried...." He shouted and before he could continue Shriya interrupted saying "Don't panic children your nanna did not sleep all night and is just hungry so he is shouting. You guys continue and let me talk to him". Reya who held Shriya's hand felt fearless for the first time and Shirav also smiled feeling more confident. Arihaan was least concerned with his father's shouting for he knew his mom would handle the situation and continued gulping juice.

Shriya took a jug of water and waved at waiter as he arrived she spoke "Please make two such jugs of lime water and bring me Vitamin B stress capsules".

Raghav raised his voice saying "What the fu..?" He was interrupted by Shriya placing a hand on his mouth saying "Language Mr.Reddy! This is not our school basketball court where you could shout profanities. There are children below 8 years here". Shriya looked determined, in control and absolutely like the leader that she is. She held his hand and took him to a quieter corner.

Shirav whispered in Reya's ears "Is this aunty Nanna's school friend?". Reya began thinking on his question with pouted lips. She being the very intelligent one answered in his ears "No! She looks like Nanna's teacher. See she is telling him what to do". Shirav replied "I like her". Reya looked at Shriya and said "I am kind of scared of her". Arihaan was totally enjoying his siblings chat. He wanted to play along for sometime. He said "Berry and Cookie! if you don't finish breakfast she will give you a punishment".