8. Sketch

A/N:
Hey guys!
I have hints for you about what could have happened two years ago in this chapter.
I thought it's been ages and few of you might not have an exact track of timeline of events. Since this book is a continuation of "The secret Treasure of the Past", I thought I will give you a synopsis of the previous story and character sketch in the new timeline of events. All the characters are from the previous story itself except for the addition of the babies and a couple of other characters. Enough of my jabber let's get to the point.

Please do comment and share your thoughts. It motivates me to write more.

*********
Synopsis
*********

********

Shriya was a junior consultant residing in London along with her roommate Serah who happend to be her best friend and support system. One fine day Shriya encounters Raghav, her childhood sweetheart and the father of her son. She was a teen pregnant and has lost her new born child at the age of sixteen.

Shriya Shetty who was initially a resident of Bangalore first meets Raghav Reddy during her high school. Shriya is supported by her loving parents Vivekananda Shetty and Revathy Shetty. Prakash Shetty and Vaishnavi Shetty are her older siblings.

Being the youngest child, she was the apple of everyone's eye and was pampered. In contrary, Raghav Reddy being the eldest child comes from an estranged family. His father Govardhan Reddy, is a minister who worked for Women & child welfare and his mother Neeranjana Reddy had her own fashion label. His service motto and her goal oriented approach lead to breaking of their marriage.

Raghav's younger brother Laxman Reddy also had to face a problematic childhood due to the chaos. Neeranjana Reddy's brother Drona Reddy and Govardhan Reddy's sister Sharanya Reddy were also divorced due to their siblings. They have two children Avni Reddy and Aadhik Reddy.

Shriya meets Raghav in the conference in London and completely breaks down as her past haunts her and she was struggling with her feelings for him which were fresh. She was even more shattered when she learns Raghav is engaged to his cousin Avni Reddy. Life becomes even more complicated when Aadhik proposes Serah for marriage and Shriya's path crosses with Raghav.

During the course of events she meets Arihaan Reddy who is the adopted son of Laxman Reddy and is drawn to the little boy. Shriya confesses her feelings to Raghav who denies her proposal initially but later realizes and goes back to her. Shriya is completely broken by then and attempts to commit suicide but Arihaan Reddy rings her door bell at the right moment and she gives life another chance. 

It happens to be her Birthday and the little boy's toothy grins, cheeky smiles and flubbing words fills warmth in her otherwise cold heart. She was enchanted by this five year old boy who is a stranger but felt very familiar. Raghav realizes his love for Shriya and proposes her but she reveals to him about their child whom she lost. He was aware of her pregnancy but had assumed that she might have aborted the baby due to age and family pressure. Raghav at that time was battling with ADHD and shifted to the U.S.A.

This was the time Shriya's family abandoned her as her sister's wedding was broken due to her pregnancy. Shriya was given an option to terminate her baby and get back to them but she did not want to kill her child. Shriya gave birth to the baby with the help of Sharanya Reddy and Govardhan Reddy. The infant baby boy was pronounced dead minutes after birth.

After knowing the truth Raghav is shattered. He wants to be there for her but she feels otherwise. Raghav breaks his engagement with Avni which infuriates her and during this time she accidentally reveals to Shriya that Arihaan Reddy is her son with Raghav who never died. He was adopted by Govardhan Reddy and later Laxman took him under his wing. Shriya is now exhilarated but she doesn't want to cause a glitch in Serah and Aadhik's wedding and waits to reveal herself to her son.