"My view is breathtaking"

E I G H T E E N

We stroll down the street, past vendors, arm in arm enjoying the rainy weather.

"What's it been like?" Nathan speaks, turning to look at me as we walk arm in arm. "What's what been like?" I question. "Living here, alone" i sigh "it wasn't as bad as you're thinking, i had a friend or two. In fact i had a best friend, Aiden. He was a fashion major..." Nathan looks at me with wide eyes "what happened to him?"

I chuckle "nothing, he moved to New York to start his fashion career. He got a great opportunity with some high end designer" he nods "oh, that sounds nice.."

"What about you?" He sighs "well shortly after you left, the whole truth blew over and dad got sent to prison for 7 years. I was... not in the best place, but everything else was okay i guess" i offer him a sympathetic smile "i'm really sorry, if i could go back in time i would've stayed" he smiles "its okay, we're here now aren't we? We can't stay away from each other forever" we laugh in unison, turning a corner.

"And we're here" i smile, staring up at the ferris wheel sitting on a boardwalk, with the view of the sea. The water glistens under the sunlight, the rain now subsided.

"Woah..." i grin "i know right? I've driven past this place so many times but coming to an aquarium alone doesn't sound like fun" he smiles, tugging me in the direction of the wheel. We fall in line, only a few people in front of us.

Whilst waiting in line Nathan turns to look at me, hesitancy in his eyes. My heart drops because i feel like he's going to say something painful. But when he sees the sudden unease on my face he takes my hands in his "relax, i'm not going to leave you here" he laughs a little, making me relax.

"Can we make a deal?" I roll my eyes "you know where that gets us" he shakes his head, squeezing my hands "no, listen to me. Lets not bring up our situation at all today, today's just about us. I want to be so fucking selfish, just for today i don't want to give a fuck, so please.. don't give a fuck with me. Promise me you won't let it get in our way today, or hold us back" i smile, squeezing his hand reassuringly "i promise"

We get into one of the pods and the door shuts. We sit beside each other, watching as we slowly go up, soon stopping right on top.

I look down, the aquarium now seeming so far away. The horizon stretches for as far as the eye can see, its beautiful.

Out of the corner of my eye i catch Nathan looking at me. The air in this little space thickens with tension, his green eyes sparkle with mischief. I stand up and the pod shakes, making me fall forward, Nathan catches me and our eyes once again meet. The air is knock out of my lungs at the intensity of his eyes, the green fades as his pupils dilate.

My lips meet his in a soft kiss, he grips my hips making me gasp. His hands run down my sides, resting on the backs of my knees.

He pulls me to sit on his lap, straddling him. My fingers tangle in his hair, gently tugging at the soft locks.

He gasps as i roll my hips forward, the bulge in his pants prominent. "Stop teasing" he whispers, tucking the hair away from my face. I smirk, undoing his pants and tugging them down just enough.

He slips my trousers down just over the curve of my ass, bunching the material halfway down my thighs. He pushes the tin material of my panties to the side as he stares up at me, our breaths mix as our hearts speed up with anticipation. He slides into me with ease, my breath hitches as i hold onto his shoulders, squeezing them.

I meet his pace at a steady rhythm, panting, i let out a pleasured moan as i feel that familiar pool of warm electricity in the pit of my stomach, Nathan grunts, his eyes squeezed shut as i ride him. A few more hard thrusts and i still against him, my high vibrating through me.