AUTHORS NOTE!

Alright this is the second time i'm writing this, it won't let me post such long paragraphs on my page so i have to do it here. That was a stupid waste of energy. Let me do this again.

Hello beautiful readers! How've you been?

I know everyone is waiting for an update on book 3, i've got people dming me and commenting, asking for book 3. Unfortunately its going to take time, i know i know. But after writing 2 full books in the span of almost 3 years, you can assume how burnt out i am. I've been busy with school and some personal stuff, hence why i've stopped writing and updating. Don't worry, you'll get them soon.

But after finishing 2 books and starting 2 more, which i'm proud of myself for, i'm burnt out big time. Its been a pretty crappy 3 years but i still managed to write so much! However i'm seriously tired now, my mental health isn't that great and i've lost interest in most of my hobbies and things i liked doing, i've lost the need to be social and actually care. I'm emotionally and physically drained and its affecting my writing, it doesn't feel like it used to.

So i think its time i take a break, i'll still be doing things on wattpad on and off, writing a little here and there but for the most part you won't hear from me.

I'm not even excited for christmas this year like i usually am, i've lost touch with too much of myself. Don't worry! I'll be okay, everything will be okay. I just need some time to fix my life a little, gather myself and i'll be back!

It frustrates me that i can't give you the content you want but it also frustrates me when i try too hard to write and mess up. I don't do the half-assed writing, if its not perfect to me i won't publish it.

I know you will all understand, i'll be back soon. But for now, happy holidays, merry christmas and happy new year! I hope the new year brings us all peace and some new, exciting adventures, i know a lot of people are going through a rough patch right now but just keep believing and hoping, its the only thing that will keep you going but you can do it. I love you all so so much and i'm excited for you to read book 3 when it does come out.

See you soon!

Love, Riane <3