BOOK 3 IS HERE

The long wait is finally over, book 3 chapter 1 is out and ready to read!

Check out my note at the end of chapter 1

I'm so excited to share the end of Anastasia and Nathaniel's journey with you all, we've come a long way from book 1 chapter 1. I started WJF when i was 14 and in 9th grade, i remember abandoning the book after 4 chapters and not touching it for a year until i became friends with my now dearest best friend and she convinced me to continue writing.

So if it wasn't for Nour, you guys wouldn't have ever seen any of this. And if it wasn't for all of you and all the support and love you've given me i would've never made A WHOLE FUCKING TRILOGY holy cow.

And all before the age of 20?? This is insane, core memory. I have big dreams for these books and i hope i can make them come true, i've basically grown with these books and i can't believe its been 4 years since i started WJF, 3 since i continued it, almost 2 since it got over and almost 1 year since i concluded book 2.

Again, i love you all so very much, i can't wait to share and make more memories with you and Annate, i'm so excited for you to read this.

It'll be really sad when it ends but we'll enjoy it while it lasts, here's to many more memories and books to share with you!!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BOOK 3!

don't forget, i'll be posting a lot on Anna and Nate's instagrams so follow them and join in on the fun!

Anna: annabanana_black
Nate: nateynatenate_oc

Riane <3