"Somebody i used to love"

T E N

Nathaniel

I stand in the door frame, blocking Danielle's view of the living room. "What're you doing here so late?" I smile down at her, she shrugs "I couldn't sleep, i missed you" she pouts, walking into what she thinks is a welcoming embrace.

Nope, just hiding my ex girlfriend who i almost fucked.

I let out a forced laugh as she wraps her arms around my torso and buries her head in my chest. I wrap my arms around her and crane my neck back to make sure the coast is clear, when i don't spot Anna anywhere, relief washes over me.

I am not ready to deal with this, i've been engaged for less than a week and i'm already cheating on my fiance.

God i would never cheat on someone i loved.

Well that says a lot. But i love her, i do love Danielle...

What happened between Anna and i was just our feelings getting in the way, when she leaves i'll go back to my life and she'll go back to hers. This was just a freak accident, a slip-up.

I guide Dani further into the house "Its quite late, lets go to bed" she nods, clinging to me as we carefully ascend the stairs. I glance at the door opposite mine as we walk into my room and shut the door.

Danielle wastes no time stripping down to absolutely nothing and sliding under my covers, she freezes when she looks at me, propped up on her elbow.

"Were you having a wet dream or something?" My eyes widen as she says this, staring at my crotch. "I- i uh, i-" she bursts out laughing "Its okay babe! Do you need help with that if you're still.. you know, uncomfortable" she smirks, i blink not knowing how to respond.

"I- i guess?" I refrain from finding the nearest lighter and lighting myself on fire as i walk up to her side of the bed "come on, a quicky before bed would help you sleep too" she winks, reaching for my waistband.

Anastasia

This is so bad. Oh god what do i do?! Hide?

I have to hide..

I run back up the stairs, back into the room and shut the door softly. I lean against it, my heart hammering in my chest.

Do i jump out the window? Wait what- i'm like 50 stories above the ground!

I think quietly for a few moments, with my ear pressed up against the door. I hear the front door shut and muffled voices growing closer.

I hold my breath as their footsteps stop in front of my door, for a moment i think i'm in the wrong room and frantically look around the room to make sure its not Nathan's. Its silent for a few minutes after his door closes, i half expect him to wait for her to fall asleep and then come check on me and half presume he's gone to sleep ans expects me to sleep as well.

But the noises i hear makes my stomach drop.

Moans. I hear moans coming out of their room, and so loud i can hear it through 2 shut doors. My eyes well up as the noises only intensify, first it was just Nathan's but now its both of them.

This is disgusting.

Danielle's muffled screams of pleasure echo around the quiet house, making me cover my ears. I get into bed and bury my head under a mound of pillows to drown out their wailing and groaning. At some point i hear the soft tap of a headboard rocking against the wall, i let out a disgusted cry.