"Miss Stares-A-lot"

E L E V E N

I grab a tissue and dampen it a little before rubbing the blood off then tug my top my up to hide the marks and rummage through my bag for a bandaid, to my dismay there isn't one which means i now have to ask someone.

Definitely not Nathan.

I sigh and exit the bathroom, going straight to Mike's office in hopes he's there. I peak in first, when i don't see any movement i walk in. "Great.. he's not here yet" i mumble to myself.

What the fuck was in that manicure it seriously stings more than it should. "Come on Mike, please tell me you keep a first aid kit here" i pull open a few drawers, look around his desk and nothing.

"Seriously, who doesn't keep a first aid kit in their office?" I glare at the desk.

"Last drawer on the right" Mike's voice startles me, i look up at him and purse my lips. He's leaning against the door frame, arms crossed in a black button down and dark blue trousers. The blue makes the grey in his eyes pop, its kinda.. pretty?

I chuckle to myself as i bend down to grab the kit. "Why are you snooping through my office for a first aid kit?" He questions curiously, shutting the glass door behind him and making his way to his desk.

"To drink the rubbing alcohol from it." I deadpan, "no shit its because of a cut" he chuckles "Yeah, i gathered" he looks at my shoulder, squinting. "How did you manage to get a cut there?" He points, i look at my shoulder to see one of the 4 crescents showing. My eyes widen and i quickly tug the top over it, hissing when the material drags across my skin.

"What the hell happened?" He frowns, looking between my arm and me. "I- n-nothing?" I don't mean for it to come out like a question but it does, which only makes Mike more curious.

"Did Nathan hurt you?!" He raises his voice, grabbing my arm. I shake my head "Why would he hurt me?" He takes a deep breath "i don't know, he's just being really unpredictable since..." he stops to think, and then he frowns, confused.

"Well.. since you came" i look at him with raised brows, "what are you accusing me of?" I ask. He shrugs it off "nothing, let me take a look at your arm" he tugs it closer.

I roll my eyes and pull the material away to reveal the marks, now bleeding a little more since i wiped the blood off.

He looks stunned when he sees Danielle's wonderful creation. "Jesus christ, who had it out for you.." my lips part, but i don't speak because i don't know what to tell him.

"Okay, don't tell me. But at least let me help" he doesn't bother for my response as he sits me down on a couch and pops open the first aid kit, sits on the table and starts playing doctor Mike with me.

I giggle, making him raise a brow. I shake my head, continuing to laugh to myself, he rolls his eyes "what?" I clear my throat "Nothing, doctor mike" i bite back a laugh, yelping in surprise when he dabs the disinfectant alcohol on my shoulder.

He chuckles "Oops?" Sounding the least bit guilty. "Bum.." i mumble, sitting still as he continues to dab that God forsaken thing on me.

"Mike i need to talk..." Nathan barges in, freezing my the door when he sees us "..to you. What's.." Mike doesn't seemed phased, he just disposes the cotton on a napkin and begins to apply some iodine solution. Nathan's eyes widen when his gaze moves from the table then back to me.

He leaves the door to slowly shut on its own as he walks up to the table, looking at everything on it. "She hurt you?" He asks, an eerie edge to his voice. He clenches his fist "she hurt you when she pulled you off me.." he almost whispers, void of decipherable emotions.