Chapter 14- Pure Coincedence

Harry's chest rises and falls repetitively underneath of my head. I am lying on his chest after an intense round two, my hand resting gently on his perfect abs. My eyes are closed and I try hard not to doze off, absolutely drained and exhausted. He gently runs his long fingers through my hair, our breathing being the only thing audible. I can feel his eyes on me and I smile with my eyes closed.

"I am in awe of you, Louis," Harry says quietly, stroking my hair and tucking it behind my ear. I open my eyes to look at him sleepily.

"Why is that?" I ask, my voice hoarse from screaming so much earlier. He smiles softly.

"There isn't really an explanation behind it. I haven't been able to quite figure it out, but I am in total awe of you." I flush and blink sheepishly. I pull on my bottom lip gently, trying to subdue an embarrassed smile. He runs his thumb down my nose and then over my bottom lip, pushing my hand away.

"My beautiful boy," he coos at me lovingly. I look up at him to meet his green gaze. I turn over and crawl up to him, locking our lips with my hand on his chest. He closes his eyes and runs his hand down my bare back as we kiss slowly and passionately. Our kisses slowly become heated; fiery passion burning behind them. Our tongues greedily taste the insides of each other's mouths as I straddle him. He tenses up a bit but continues to kiss me. I can feel his hard length beneath me, causing my arousal to hit me like a freight train. I begin to grind down onto him, his length rubbing against my ass.

"Harry," I whimper as I hold both of his hands. He stares up at me in amazement, a huge, lusty smile plastered on his face.

"Louis, just like that baby," he moans, grinding up against me. I bite my lip and lean down to kiss him more, still grinding down passionately. He runs his hands down to my ass and squeezes it, causing me to gasp. He catches my moans in his mouth as reward. We continue this for awhile until he's grabbing my hips to still me.

"Lou... Lou, baby... mmm you have to stop or you're going to miss your flight," he murmurs in between kisses. I sigh and slowly pull away from him. He strokes my cheek gently with his thumb, tracing my prominent cheek bones. We lock eyes and I can see the afternoon sun reflecting in his gaze. I blink at him and smile a little, before getting a sick feeling.

Are we going to still be interfered with each other back in London? Or was this just a typical one night stand? I would be absolutely devastated.

He told me he loves me. He can't just wake up tomorrow and act like I don't exist...

Can he?

I swallow hard and look at Harry worriedly. He looks at me in concern, confused as to why my mood has plummeted so suddenly.

"Are you okay, baby boy?" he asks, planting one more passionate kiss on my lips. As he pulls away, my eyes flutter open to meet his worried stare. I nod and gather the courage to ask a risky question.

"H- Harry... are we still going to talk when we get back to London? Or was this just... uh... a, you know," I look down at his beautiful neck as I speak. My cheeks are hot from my nerves. He clenches his jaw and tenses uncomfortably.

"Louis, I am not a 'one night stand' type of person. You should know that by now. Do not ask ridiculous questions that you already know the answer to. Now go pack," he says seriously, almost scolding me. I flush and nod, standing up to slip my clothes from yesterday back on.

Jeez, sometimes he's so harsh.

I put my clothes back on, heat pricking my skin as I feel his eyes on my back. I turn back around to look at him and meet his intense, green gaze. He looks like a god, lying there naked, his perfect body shining with sweat in the sunlight.