Chapter 23- Home

Harry kisses my lips passionately, tears dripping down onto the sheets. He slowly pulls away and looks at me, green eyes sparkling in admiration. A soft smile appears on his lips as he stares down at his body.

"Take a picture, Louis."

"What?"

He motions his head to the dresser where a Canon camera is sitting, cap covering the lens. I look over at it and then back at Harry, who is grinning wildly. I start to flush and look down at my hands meekly.

"Come on, take a picture, Lou," he says, gently poking my thigh, prodding me to do it. "You don't know how much this means to me, baby. I want to remember every detail of it," he says with a small smile. I look up, meeting his green gaze, and nod slightly. I stand up from the bed and walk over to the dresser, carefully picking up the camera. I walk back over to Harry, taking the lens cap off and setting it down on the nightstand.

"You look nervous," Harry says with a chuckle, amusement dancing in his eyes. I laugh, shaking my head embarrassedly as I turn on the camera.

"Not everyday do I take naked pictures of a multi-billionaire, Harry," I say with a laugh, looking through the viewfinder. I twist the lens slowly, making sure the picture is perfectly focused.

"Ready?" I ask, looking up from the eyepiece. He nods and jokingly strikes a goofy pose, smiling as wide as he can with one hand behind his head and the other on his hip. I laugh hard and shake my head, amused at the way he is acting this evening. I really enjoy the happy, fun-loving side of Harry. It's quite refreshing compared to his usual cold, business-like demeanor.

"I am just kidding," he says with a laugh, laying back in a way that the masterpiece on his body is perfectly displayed. I smile, watching him get situated through the viewfinder.

"You look beautiful, Harry," I say quietly, watching as his eyes lock with the lens. He blinks confusedly at me, lying completely still. I look up from the camera once more, smiling softly.

"Huh?" he asks, a dumbfounded expression on his face. I can't help but giggle, lowering the camera down from my face.

"I said, you look beautiful, Harry," I repeat, squinting my eyes playfully. He blinks wildly, almost as if he is not comprehending what I am saying.

"Nonsense," he says, shaking his head as he begins to flush.

"What do you mean, nonsense? Harry, you know I would never lie to you!"

He shakes his head and locks eyes with me, his green gaze burning into mine.

"It's just... no one has ever said such a thing," he murmurs, his eyes beginning to sparkle with tears. I walk over to him and gently run the back of my hand down his cheek, leaning down to kiss his lips once.

"None of that," I say, mocking his warning from earlier. I gently wipe a tear away with my thumb, kissing his lips again passionately. I slowly pull away to admire his perfect face, still stroking his cheek.

"I love you, Lou."

"And I love you," I whisper back against his lips. I close my eyes and can feel him smile against my mouth.

"Louis Tomlinson, I swear if you do not take the bloody picture right now, I might go out of my mind. Please, all I want is my hands on you, but I would like a picture of this first," he begs, gently pushing me away. I laugh, biting my lip as I step back and put the camera back up to my face. I focus the picture again, looking through the viewfinder at my beautiful Harry.

How did I ever get so lucky?

I snap a bunch of pictures from different angles, making sure that I have captured every small detail of my work. I look through the pictures, making sure that I am pleased with them all. I look into the eyepiece once more to see Harry lunging at me, grabbing the camera from me and placing it on the nightstand. He grabs me by my waist and begins to kiss me so passionately, our tongues dancing in perfect rhythm. I wrap my arms around his neck, intertwining my fingers in his soft curls. I return his passionate kisses and tug gently on his hair, causing a soft moan to escape his lips.