Chapter 10- Secrets

I can feel the sun, warm against my eyelids, as I slowly wake up. As soon as I open my eyes, I realize that my head is pounding. The bright, early morning, Paris sunrise shines magnificently through the glass balcony doors. Even through my terrible migraine, I manage to appreciate waking up to this beautiful sight. I only have a couple days left here, so I try to enjoy every second.

I rub my eyes, my head jolting with pain every time I blink. I had way too much to drink last night. I usually don't even handle small amounts of alcohol well, let alone the amount I consumed last night. My mind just keeps repeating the same excuse over and over.

Liquid courage. Liquid courage.

I desperately need some ibuprofen. I roll out of bed with a groan, my head spinning as I do. I absolutely hate being hungover. It's just not worth it.

I walk into the bathroom and grab the bottle of ibuprofen, twisting it open with my eyes closed. My head doesn't hurt as bad when I keep my eyes closed. I pop two pills in my mouth and take a drink of water, swallowing the cool substance quickly.

I trudge back to bed and climb in clumsily. This is not how I wanted to spend my Monday morning in Paris.

Why did they even have an event like that on a Sunday anyways? Maybe so people from further away could spend the weekend here? I don't know. But I feel awful for the people that drank as much as I did and still had to go to work this morning.

Maybe if I lie here for a bit longer, the meds will kick in and I'll be able to carry on with my day, pain-free. I lie on my back and pull the covers up to my neck, closing my eyes. My mind starts reeling wildly.

I went to bed last night thinking of him.

I had dreams all night about him.

I woke up this morning thinking of him.

Harry Styles.

The sound of his beautiful voice speaking his name has been on repeat in my mind ever since he introduced himself to me. I swallow hard, overwhelmed by my strong attraction to this mysterious man. I only know his name, nothing more, and yet, I have not been able to stop thinking about him.

He was so peculiar, so... fascinating. I really begin to wonder if I'll ever see him again. I doubt it. I truly do hope that we meet again, though. I want to know the life story contained in those beautiful, green eyes.

He was so mysterious and strangely enough, I find it to be unbelievably sexy. The way that tuxedo hugged his slim, toned figure... I breathe in a sharp intake of air at the thought. I really would love to get my hands in those tight pants of his...

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

I try as hard as I can to remember every fine detail of his appearance. The way his brown, curly locks hung down to almost shoulder length, his perfectly sculpted jawline, and damn, those eyes. Those beautiful green eyes.

Oh, Green Eyes. I have to know more about you.

After a little while, the ibuprofen has taken effect and I feel much better. I manage to drag myself out of bed to take a shower.

As I stand under the hot water in the shower, I begin to imagine Green Eyes being there with me. I run my soapy hands all down my body, closing my eyes and imagining that it's his strong touch. I bite my lip and imagine him standing behind me as he does this, trailing kisses all down my neck and to my shoulder. I imagine him moaning as he whispers my name in my ear. I am quickly ripped from my beautiful daydream by a high-pitched whine escaping my lips, the sound molding the syllables of his name.