•*Chapter 20*•

I R I S

4 hours later

"She's having a fucking panic attack!" Luca shouted. I couldn't feel anything, yet I was in pain all over. Tiny dark spots were clouding my vision and I wanted to pass out so the pain would stop. But I wouldn't.

"Elena." Alejandro cooed in my ear. "Love you need to breathe.

But I couldn't.

Not after what I saw.

Earlier

"You fucking bitch!" I screamed and jumped on top of Leah's unconscious body. I kept attacking her, and I was so angry it looked as if I was a mad woman. I was in the middle of rearranging her face when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling me away from the body.

"Come on Rissy. It's ok. You're ok." Mateo said pulling me out of the cafeteria. He was trying to calm me down before a teacher came. I think. Or maybe he just didn't want me to kill her.

I was so busy pounding her face that I didn't realize a crowd had formed.

"She's absolutely crazy!" Someone whisper shouted to their friend while Mateo was passing with me.

"And what about it?" I replied. The girl's eyes widened in fear before she put her head down. I smirked in triumph and allowed Mateo to drag me all the way out of the school, until we were in the middle of the parking lot.

"You have," he paused to look at his watch. "5 minutes. Make it quick." As he said that I started cussing in Italian. I just let everything out.

"Quella fottuta cagna! Lo la odio! Lo la odio! Spero che anneghi nella fottuta vasca da bagno! Espero che la TV cada e la colpisca nel culo! Spero che venga investita da un fottuto camion della spazzatura!" I screeched out, clutching my hair.

(That fucking bitch! I hate her! I hate her! I hope she drowns in the fucking bathtub! And I hope the TV falls in and shocks her in the ass! I hope she gets hit by a fucking garbage truck!)

"It's ok babygirl." Mateo said coming towards me and pulling me into his chest. And I just broke down right there. He brushed my hair with his hand and was swinging me from side to side. I was reveling in the comfort of my favor-

Wait. What?

Mateo isn't my favorite. Emilio is. Yeah! I shouldn't even have favorites.

I'm such a bad sister.

I was busy scolding myself in my head, that I didn't realize Emilio and Lorenzo had joined us. Emilio took me from Mateo and hugged me tightly, kissing my head while doing so. Then Lorenzo grabbed my hand and inspected it for any damage. When he found none he stroked my cheek.

"You knocked her out cold Iris." He said with a tiny smirk.

"As I should." I replied smiling at him.

"Anyways Alejandro already knows about the incident, don't ask me how. We need to go home." Mateo says.

When we get home Alejandro and Luca are standing at the door waiting for us. When I come out of the car I am attacked by a frantic Luca.