•*Chapter 19*•

Some vibing music. Thank me later😉

Also as a Kendrick Lamar fan, I hate that when I search up this song, the words "TikTok song" come up. IT'S NOT A TIKTOK SONG!!!!!🤨

Ok you may read now😌

I R I S

"Come, introduce yourself." The teacher was a middle aged woman, with thick glasses and dark brown hair. She looked like the typical math teacher.

I turned to the class, meeting everyone's inquisitive gaze, before clearing my throat slightly and speaking.

"My name is Iris Garcia. I'm 13 years old and I just moved here." I stayed. Surprisingly I didn't crack. I was about to look for an empty seat but a hand being raised in the air stopped me. It was some random dude with blonde hair.

"If you're 13, what are you doing in grade 9?" Random dude asked. So I gave him the most simple answer, the most honest one.

"I guess I'm  just smarter than everyone my age." I replied. "May I have a seat now?" And without waiting for the teacher's go ahead, I took a seat in the back row of the class. I got all my material out, pens, pencil since we're doing math and my notebook. When I was done arranging my stuff on my desk though, I looked up to see everyone's eyes, including the teacher, still on me.

"Your lesson, ma'am." I said to the teacher.

"Oh, right." she replied and continued to talk about the topic that was being previously discussed.

An hour later, the bell rang and everyone started packing up. While I was putting my books away, three girls come up to my table. A blonde, a brunette and a ginger.

Okay then.

The blonde one spoke.

"Is it true?" she asked plain and simple. She had her hands crossed in front of her chest. Her back was straight and she was glaring directly at me. She was trying to intimidate me. The bitch thought it was working. Her two little sidekicks were also giving me death glares.

"That you're in my way? Yes, very true." I said before getting up and walking pass them. But before I could get away the blonde, who had on razor sharp acrylics, grabbed my wrist.

"I don't care if you're their sister! Stay away from the Garcia men. I should be the only girl in their lives, not some skinny fat bitch!" she screeched.

Wait. Skinny, fat bitch?

Ok so she's a DUMB blonde. Alright I understand now.

"You do understand I live with them right? We drive to school in the same car. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with them. They tuck me in at night. So babe, even if I wanted to I couldn't stay away from them. Now if you'll excuse me, according to my schedule I have Chemistry. I'll tell my brothers that I might my future sister-in-law." I said with a smirk. This only deepened her scowl. I pulled my hand away from her and started walking out of the classroom.

"You better watch your back, bitch!" Dumbo shouted. I turned around at the door and replied.

"Always." And with that I left the three mentally ill girls standing. One of them furious and the other two's mouth agape. I started walking and felt a sharp pain in my wrist. I look down and realize that the bitch cut me with her nails.

"Bitch!" I shouted out.

"Corvette Corvette. Hop in a mother fucking jet like that. mhfmefmharmh like that." Lorenzo started singing and dancing in the middle of the hallway. Until he fell trying to do some dolphin move. I rolled my eyes, hung my head and tried to blend into the crowd so he wouldn't see me. But then I realized that I don't know where my other class is so I had to walk with him. Fuck!