•*Chapter 24*•

Some more Gorillaz.🙈
I'm obsessed🤍

I R I S

When I went upstairs I fell asleep. I sleep a lot. That's cool.

Anyways.

I woke up and looked at the ceiling. Literally just thinking about life. My phone went off and I saw a message from Ally.

Come to my room.

I sighed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and put on Mateo's hoodie over my t-shirt. I still hear the sound of people downstairs. I check the time.

7:56

I made my way to Alejandro's room and knocked twice. I felt really lazy. I feel,

blah.

"Come in, Iris."

I pushed the door open, walked up to his bed and collapsed on it. He laughed slightly.

"Didn't you sleep all day today?" He asked. I took my head from his comfortable sheets before glaring at him and then putting my head back down. He sighed and started playing with my hair.

"I don't want you to shoot Iris." He admitted. His voice was soft, as if he wasn't even aware he was talking. Probably because he was braiding my hair instead. I pouted and spoke.

"Why not?"

He finished braiding my hair.

"Hair tie." He said. I lifted my hand and he took the tool off my wrist. He secured the end of my thick hair and turned me around to pull a few strands out to frame my face.

"There. All done." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and walked over to his full length mirror, admiring the neatly done braid silently. He sighed and walked over to the bed taking a seat. He sat down and patted the space beside him, but knowing better, I went over and sat in his lap.

"Iris. You are the only sibling I've ever shown this much affection towards, and while I don't have favorites, I feel like I owe you the world. But at the same time, by allowing you to shoot I feel like I'm putting you in the direct aim of danger." He said silently. I put my head in the crook of his neck and sighed before replying.

"I'll be fine. But if you really don't want me to, I won't." I said unenthusiastically. I was really looking forward to shooting but it was obvious my brothers didn't want me to. He looked at me pointedly, before sighing and groaning.

"Those damn eyes." He mumbled. "Remember 5:00, you're doing it for an hour every morning with Emilio and then at 6 you're gonna get ready for school. Can you manage that?"

I smile slightly and nod my head, expressing my gratitude for him with a hug. He sighed and kissed my hair. I got off him and made my way to the door. But before I left he called me back. I turned to
him with my hand on the doorknob.

"Just so you know. Emilio? Won't be going easy on you." He smirked. I chuckled nervously and rushed out the door, not wanting to hear it. I sighed and made my way downstairs running into Luca in the lobby. He looks like he just came home.

"Hey Lucy!" I said hugging him. He mumbled a hey before patting my back with one arm and pulling away.

Excuse me?

Luca's hugs are the best thing you'll ever feel in your entire lifetime. Like a literal piece of heaven, no exaggeration. But that? Was not a hug. That was more of a greeting.

And I'm upset.

"What the hell was that?" I asked with my hands up. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and turned around to look at me.