•*Chapter 11*•

I R I S

"He raped me. I told him to stop I promise!" I stuttered out. All my brothers that were showing panicky and flustered emotions paused. And then their faces morphed into neutral expressions.

"Come here, tesoro." (Treasure) Alejandro said.

Treasure. That's what he called me.

I held my head and gripped my hair tightly and let out an ear piercing scream. I can't forget. I want to forget but I can't! Alejandro seemed to sense my discomfort and came over to me himself. He picked me up, but my groin was in so much pain that I couldn't even wrap my legs around him.

"Hold on, sweetheart." Alejandro encouraged. But I couldn't. I couldn't move my legs. It hurt to much.

"I can't. It hurts." I sobbed. He sighed and shifted me, holding me bridal style instead. I looked from my eldest brother's chest to look at my other bitch brothers. They were looking at each other strangely, like having a conversation with their eyes. Then Mateo nodded and sped out the bathroom. But he turned back and came over to me.

"He hurt you. I wasn't there to protect you. I'm so sorry." He said in a mere whisper then kissed my forehead. Then sped out the bathroom once again.

"Go with him. He isn't thinking straight." Alejandro told my three other brothers.

"None of us are thinking straight." Luca argued. "He hurt our fucking sorellina! He has to go!" Then stormed out the bathroom, the other two following suit. Since I've been here, I've never seen Luca angry. He was the nicest and my favorite so far actually. But today, he was fuming. He reminds me a lot of Mateo at the moment. So this just proves to me that my brothers have a little bit of each other in each of them. Especially the stubbornness.

I never even realized we were moving until Alejandro was putting me down on my bed. But I couldn't be alone. Not right now. So I clung onto him like a koala, putting my pride aside just for today.

"Hey, I'm not leaving you Iris. I promise. Okay? I'm gonna put you down, and I'm gonna sit on the bed with you. Deal?" He negotiated. I wasn't looking at him but from the way he was talking I knew he would have his signature poker face on.

I nodded my head slowly in his chest and eased out of his hold onto my bed. Like promised he sat at the foot of my bed. But before he could talk, I rushed into my closet collecting clothes and went into the bathroom. I quickly undressed, feeling like I would catch a disease if I kept on these clothes any longer. I had a nice long shower, scrubbing every inch of my body violently, especially my groin. When I came out of the shower, I went to my sink and brushed my teeth till my gums bled. Literally. I then took my toothbrush and pushed it down my throat, dry heaving until I finally brought something up. I felt disgusted, used, violated. So I broke down. Right there in my bathroom with nothing but a towel on.

"Iris, why would you do that? You could've hurt yourself." Alejandro said softly, picking me up from where I was on the ground and placing me on the marble part of the sink. I kept crying and he just stayed with me rubbing circles into my back.

I finally calmed down until my sobs were just sniffles. Alejandro then went back to sit on my bed so I could put on clothes. I put on pajama shorts and my dad's old Banana Republic hoodie. Then I put my  hair into a messy bun on top of my head. Then Alejandro spoke.

"So Iris," he began, "I know you're traumatized and probably don't want to talk, but I need you to tell me what happened, okay?"

I nodded. And told him everything.

___________________________💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

By the ending of the story, I was in Alejandro's lap, sobbing hysterically. He wore his trademark poker face but the anger swimming in his eyes was evident. He was itching to find Mr. Name who shall never be mentioned ever again for as long as I shall live ever in eternity ever and kill him.