•*Chapter 10*•

I R I S

"How about you stay la mia piccolo troia? (My little slut)

There was no way I was letting this happen. So naturally I opened my mouth to scream, to call one of my brothers, but Max was faster than me. Stronger than me. So he clamped one hand over my mouth and pulled me into the bathroom with the other.

I couldn't lose my virginity. I'm 13! And rape?!? This is not how I want my first time to be.

So I bit the fucker's hand, but he didn't budge. Instead he cursed in pain and slapped me with the back of his hand, only to put it back over my mouth. He pushed me up against the door with his hand still over my mouth and used his free hand to lock it. He then began groping me with the same free hand. Touching my breasts in the most aggressive manner. Then he took something from his waist and removed his hand from my mouth. I was about to call for one of my brothers again until he raised what he took from his waist at me.

A gun.

"If you scream, I will put a bullet between your eyes baby. And I really wouldn't want to fuck a dead girl. So let's just cooperate, yes?" He said with the sickest smile on his face. But I couldn't even answer, because after that he ripped my shirt open, exposing my black training bra.

Trigger Warning!⚠️ Rape coming. If you'd like, you may skip this part out. Bold writing will indicate the ending.

He continued to grope me through the thin material, one side at a time, before he finally unhooked my bra, exposing my breasts completely. Tears were streaming wildly down my cheeks. I felt so defenseless, so weak. So all I could do was stand up and cry and watch him hurt me. He began to suck on my chest, the action making me dry heave.

I would usually avoid my bitch brothers but right now at this very moment, I want all 5 of them here to rip this sick fuck off of me. I was gonna have a panic attack. I could feel it coming, and I wanted it to but Lady Luck can't stand me so it stayed at bay, forcing me to withstand this torture.

He trailed kisses down my bellybutton until he reached my leggings. Thats when I started to beg.

"No please! I- I'll do an-anything just... don't do th-this please!!" I begged, but my attempts were futile. It was useless. He just looked up at me, smirked, then dragged my leggings and panties down at the same time. I feel so exposed. So disgusted with myself. Like an exhibition at the side of the road for everyone to walk/drive pass and see. I hate this so much.

But when I heard him undoing his belt, I lost it. I started sobbing loudly, uncontrollably. But he wasn't having it. So he took his gun and used the butt to strike me on the cheek, my head flying to the side with the action.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" He screamed. But I couldn't stop, well not for long. Because that's when he entered my body roughly, causing me to yelp in pain. He continued for about 10 minutes, me wincing and sobbing and him groaning unattractively. After what felt liked forever, he pulled out and the white thing that we learned about in health class shot out all over the bathroom floor.

End of scene.

Because he was no longer supporting my body I fell to the floor in all my nakedness watching him clean up. He pulled up his pants, did his belt and tucked his gun back into his waist. He then came over to me but I flinched. Anger flashed through his chocolate irises but he took a deep breath to compose himself then proceeded to dress me. I wanted to push him away, but I felt so broken. Like I couldn't feel anything anymore. Numb.

After he finished, he whispered to me, "Thank you, tesoro." (treasure), kisses me on the cheek and then left me in the bathroom. When I heard the door lock I broke down. I wanted to die. Everywhere hurts. I was in pain, physically and mentally and I just couldn't do it anymore.

I hate my life.

___________________________♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

M A T E O

"Yow I'm gonna head out now." Max said. Max has been my best friend ever since we were eleven. We told each other everything and did everything together. Even if it meant drugs, hit and quits, mafia shit, he was always there. He was one of the few people I trusted.

"Alright bro." I replied and we did our handshake and he left my room. I was gonna have a shower, but my personal bathroom needed to be fixed for some minor plumbing issues. So I had no choice but to use the guest bathroom. I took out my clothes and towel and put my phone on my nightstand. I was about to leave the room but then my phone pinged, indicating I had a message. So I went back to go check it. One thing led to another, so here I am half an hour later on Instagram watching food videos.

I decided to go have my shower before I could procrastinate anymore. When I came out though I saw Max walk-in our of the bathroom with his hair all messy and his cheeks flushed.

"Hey man, I thought you already left." I questioned him. It's been half an hour since he came out of my room.

"Uh yeah. I had to use the bathroom, but I'll be going now. Bye!" he said frantically, speeding off before I could question him further.

Must've had to take a shit.

The thought made me cringe but I quickly recovered and entered the bathroom. But something was blocking the door. So I squeezed myself into the little crack that was there only to see Iris sitting up against the door. She didn't even look up at me.

"What the fuck! Iris what're you doing in here on the floor?" I questioned bewildered. But she still didn't look at me. It was like she couldn't even hear me.

"Iris do you not hear me speaking to you?" I shouted at her, desperately trying to get her attention, but to no avail. But wait. Wasn't Max in here just a while a-

Shit!

"Iris, hey. Look at me." I took her face in my hands and turned her to me. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was messy. And only then did I realize that her shirt was ripped open.

No.

"Iris. Please don't tell me Max was in here with you." I begged. But right I said Max her eyes snapped up to mine widening in fear. She scooted to the other side of the room hugging her knees to her chest and rocking herself back and forth. I felt my chest tightening up to the point where I felt like I couldn't breathe. I rushed to the top of the stairs and frantically shouted for the boys to get up here and ran back into the bathroom. I got to her side immediately. Willing her to talk to me but she kept on crying. The bathroom door flew open revealing my four brothers. All looking panicked. Well, except for Alejandro. They all came over to her in panic. Well, except for Alejandro. That kid never shows an ounce of emotion, but he held Iris's gaze. The others sat beside her trying to calm her down until she finally spoke.

"Max......t-touched m-me."

Somebody gone die today.

A/n:
Hey marshmallows❤️ I gave you guys an early update because I was really looking forward to writing this chapter. Also I felt kind of bad for leaving you guys with such a big cliffhanger🤣 Max finna get a cap bust up his ass or whatever the Americans say😂

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter cause I enjoyed writing it, although that sounds really weird based on what I was writing about😂 love you marshmallows😍❤️