•*Chapter 34*•

I R I S
When we got home, we all decided to watch a movie. After I saw the house doctor of course. I had a shower and changed into a pair of short and Luca's hoodie. When he saw me in it he just rolled his eyes and we both went to the others. Mateo, Luca and Alejandro were all at the front row of the theatre room. Lorenzo and Emilio were on the floor in the beanbags. Dean and I were at the back, my feet in his lap and his hand in my hair.

"Are you ok?" Dean asked, his accent thick. I realized that when he felt strong, like anger or worry, his accent really comes through.

"For the last time Dean, I'm fine." I said with an eye roll. The whole ride home and ever since I've been here, Dean has been asking me if I'm okay, or if I need anything and even though I've told him no, he won't stop asking.

"I know, but dude when I heard you were kidnapped I trashed my dad's office. Like I kid you not." He said rubbing my scalp. I made a very weird sound which made him laugh. I sighed before tilting my head to face him, his eyes locking with mine instantly.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He smiled before kissing my forehead.

"Yeah sweetheart. I'm good." 

I smiled and turned back to the movie but found Alejandro's eyes on me. He narrowed his eyes at me then looked at Dean, turning back to me at the end.

"35." He mouthed. I just smiled and blew a kiss at him, which he pretended to catch. He smiled sweetly at me before switching back to a completely straight face. He then dropped my kiss on the floor and fake spit on it. I dramatically held my hand to my chest and gasped. He just laughed and turned back around. 

"What the hell did I just witness?" Dean asked. I turned to him and saw his eyebrow raised with his mouth slightly opened. I shrugged and turned around.

"Sibling love."

*****

I woke up to shouting from the living room.

"That's not fucking happening!"

"Why the would you even say that?"

"She's 14!"

"Alejandro if you don't fucking kick him out, I will."

I turned into the room and saw my brothers, Dean, and an older man.

"Is everything alright?" I asked softly. All eyes snapped to me and the older man spoke.

"This is her? Alexander basically pasted his face to this one."

My eyes widen at the use of my father's name.

"Who are you?" I asked old guy. He just walked closer to me before speaking.

"Evan Ivanov."

My eyes widened and I looked at Dean who was sitting in the couch with his head in his hands. Evan spoke again.

"And you my dear Iris, are my future daughter-in-law."

I just laughed and looked at my brothers But no one else was laughing.

"Wait. What?"

A/n:

That's a wrap.

I'm in tears.

Thank you guys so much for the endless love and support. This book is yours just as much as it is mine. I've never been more proud of myself than I am at this moment and I'm thankful that I could experience becoming a Wattpad author.

Much love, Marshmallows.

Love, Sundari.🤍

Oh, but before I forget.

Ivanov.

Coming soon.💥