•*Chapter 12*•

E M I L I O

*During the killing of Max*

I lift my head and excused myself. After hearing what that bitch did to my sister, I felt my heart split right down the middle. She didn't deserve that. Hell, she didn't deserve this shitty hand of a life she was dealt. But here she is. Pushing through it like the Garcia she is.

When Isabella took her away, Mateo and I were 7. We watched her pack her bags and Iris's stuff and walk out on dad. On all of us I would never forgive her for tearing our family apart. I don't think any of us will.

I went to my room and grabbed my gun. I needed to let off some steam. I made some turns going to the black gates. I entered the code and made my way to the indoor shooting range. I was the best shooter in the mafia. Luca was a close second because of his perfect aim, but I could handle any gun of any size. I could also shoot from any distance and hit the target.

I didn't bother to put on the safety gear, as I was trained blindfolded. Papa made sure all of us could shoot blindfolded before teaching us the regular way. And to say it didn't pay off would be a lie. I grabbed a Glock 19 and made my way to the targets. I was angry. Angry at Max for hurting Iris, angry at Isabella for taking her away in the first place, angry at Alejandro for bringing her back only for her to get raped and angry at myself for not being there to protect her.

I started shooting like a madman, making my way from target to target, every bullet hitting bullseye. I hit every target once but didn't stop there. I just kept on shooting the already impaled circular pieces of red and white wood, I imagine them begging me to stop. Iris begged Max to stop but he didn't listen. So why should I listen to the targets.

Because then you'll be just like the boy that raped your sister.

I dropped the gun as if it was on fire. It was a stupid comparison but just thinking about it, made me fall to my knees, sobbing desperately. I cried so hard that I felt my tear ducts dry up. I felt something I've never felt for anybody before in my life ever.

Pity.

I pitied Iris. She's been through so much. But I as her brother wasn't there to protect her. I failed her. And I'll never forgive myself for it.

L U C A

*After the killing of Max*

I got out of there. I'm not someone who gets mad a lot. And it takes a lot for me to. Because I want my younger brothers to know that we don't have to be cruel because of our line of work. But when I do, I'm deadly. So fucking deadly that I throw shit. And right now, I have nothing in my hands to throw.

So I'm pissed the fuck off.

I got outside to my car and basically threw the door off. I hopped in and drove off to the bar. I need something. Something strong. I don't know but I'm just so fucking upset.

Iris.

When she left I was 10. I was outside in my treehouse and I heard the familiar clinking of Isabella's Loubitons. I ran to meet her and ask her for my daily kiss, but when I got there I saw her with suitcases and Iris in her hand. I stopped in front of her, thinking she would stop and give me my kiss, but she walked pass me quickly, one of her suitcases knocking me over in the process. And she didn't even stop to check if I was okay.

And I wasn't.

I blamed myself for 2 years. And then when papa died I realized that Alejandro was going to be taking care of us and I couldn't let him do that alone. He may be a cold person but we were always the closest. So I put myself together. Hoping for the best. And the best came when Iris came home.

Then I let her get raped.

I was about 3 blocks away from the bar when I pulled over and got out of the car. I went to the tree and puked up everything I had for lunch. I'm definitely not gonna go drink now.

Aw man.

I got back in my car and made my way back home. I needed to go check on my little gumdrop. God knows she needs all the support she can get.

L O R E N Z O' S. P.O.V

* Before the killing of Max*

I just had some killer sex.

Like the best sex I've ever had in my entire 16 years of life. And I lost my virginity at 12. So that speaks plenty.

Too bad I don't do relationships or else I'd fuck that chick every night. But I'm not a man of commitment, you know. Fuck and duck as I like to call it.

Hit and dip.
Screw and move.
Please and leave.
Hoe and go.

Whatever floats your boat.

"You know where the door is Terra." I said.
"My name is Amy." she scoffed.
"Same thing. Lock the door on the way out please." I deadpanned.

She looked at me and burst into tears. She grabbed her shoes and stormed out of my room.

Bitch left my door open. Cunt. I remembered telling her to lock it.

I was about to shower when I heard Mateo screaming for us to come up stairs. Well for me it was downstairs since I just had awesome sex in the guest room.

I wasn't gonna fuck her on my batman sheets.

So I sighed and went downstairs to the bathroom hoping that I didn't smell like sex. But when I opened the door I smelt it.

Sex.

I saw Iris, tear stained and barely clothed, cradling her knees to her chest.

Raped.

But by who?

But then I heard Mateo mumbling something about Max.

As in best friend Max.

Fucking asswipe. But I turned my attention to Iris. My poor sister. She's not ok.

I R I S

*After Alejandro left her room*

I looked at the blood on the floor. The cuts on my wrists.

I'm not ok.

A/N:

Howdy Ho Marshmallows.❤️ I'm getting bad at this greeting thing.🤣 Anyways, I'm really sorry for the tremendously late update. I've been busy with summer school. I'm a dancer so when I get home I'm insanely tired. And my sleep schedule was already messed up because of quarantine so. But I'm genuinely trying❤️

Iris isn't making progress. One step forward, Max steps back. Oops! I meant ten🤣

See ya marshmallows❤️