•*Chapter 27*•

I'm going through a rock phase.
Don't judge me.

I R I S

My phone was buzzing with notifications, but not once did I stop to read them. I knew I was in trouble anyways so it didn't make sense I depress myself with the thought.

"Earth to Iris!" Adam laughed. "What's got that pretty head of yours thinking so hard?"

I shook my head quickly, letting out a short laugh. "Just the fact that my brothers are probably going bat-shit crazy." I laughed, Adam along with me. But as I laughed realization dawned that my brothers were looking for me.

My smile instantly dropped as a look of complete and utter fear replaced it.

"Fuck." I whispered. Adam looked at me with an amused expression, as if this was fucking funny.

"Iris calm down. You'll be fine, I'm pretty sure your brothers are harmless." He chuckled.

Yeah harmless. As harmless of the leader and members of the Italian Mafia can be. So pretty harmless.

"I'm sorry Adam, but I have to go." I said getting my bag. "Thanks for today. I had a lot of fun." I started walking off but I felt a grip on my wrist.

"Wait!" He shouted.

Inhale. Exhale.

I turned around to face him slowly. I saw him looking at me weirdly. Like I couldn't put a finger on the emotion.

"At least let me walk you home." He said. I quickly shook my head. That was suicide for us both.

"I don't think that's a really good idea Adam. I'll be okay. Just let me get back." I said giving him a small smile. He sighed reluctantly and let me go. And right as he did, I started running in the direction of my house. Lord knows the shit I'm in.

So Iris! Let's count how many rules you just broke!

I lied.
I snuck out.
I was with a boy.

So basically the rules that they're the strictest about. Hahaha.

I ran so fast that I got to the house in less than 10 minutes, not that we were that far. When I got there the gates were closed and the security that was usually there saw me and smirked.

"You've got the boys quite riled up Ms. Garcia." He said with his smirk still plastered on. I rolled my eyes.

"Dude. Just open the gates." I deadpanned. But he just laughed and did as I asked. Once the gates were open, I walked up the driveway ASAP.

As Slow As Possible.

There was no way in hell I was running to them.

"Find her. She better be here in 5 minutes. If not, you're all fired." Alejandro said to some men in black suits. And he said it so calmly, yet so deadly.

That's the most scared I've ever been of him.

"I'm here." I said softly walking up. The men in black visibly relaxed as Alejandro nodded to them. They went inside leaving me with Alejandro. I tried walking pass him to go inside also, I wonder what I expected to happen.

"Iris!"

That. Is what I expected to happen.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around slowly. Ally's eyes were visibly getting darker.

"Change your clothes, eat dinner and then meet my in my office. Do you understand?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I can't hear nods, Iris." He seethed. I internally rolled my eyes. I muttered a small yes. I practically ran upstairs. I went in my room and flipped face first on my bed. I fucked up.