•*Chapter 29*•

L O R E N Z O

"Prya happened! They jumped her in the bathroom. I walked in and saw her barely conscious and covered in blood." The pink hair girl said.

She was really gorgeous.

But when I heard what Prya and her so called friends did to my sister. I saw red. I want to hit her, I want to shoot her in her fucking head. But I was taught to never hurt women, so I'm very much conflicted at this point.

I saw Emilio take Iris out of Mateo's shaking hands. He held her body in one hand and used the other to press the napkins down on her face. Once I saw that they were out of the room I turned to Prya.

"You better fucking explain, right now." I seethed. She gulped and looked around at her fan club, who looked just as scared and conflicted as she did. I saw Mateo turn to the pink haired girl in my peripheral.

"You're the one who helped her?" She nodded her head. He continued. "What's your name?"

"I'm Gemini. Like the sign." She said looking down.

Even her name was gorgeous.

I turned my head to them just in time to see Mateo put his hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you so much, Gemini." He said sincerely. She nodded her head.

"It's no problem. They gave me a hard time when I was new too. I'm 15, I'm in grade 10 but I started here in grade 9. She cornered me and told me all about her being the Queen B and told me not to even look at you guys, but I talked back to her and she did the same thing to me, just not as bad as she did to Iris. No one should go through that."

They hurt her?

That just made me even angrier. I turned around and saw Prya basically crying in fear. Her minions were patting her shoulder and rubbing her back, telling her it was gonna be okay. Little did they know.

"I'm not gonna put my hand on you. I know better than to hit women. Even bitches like you." Mateo started, but then he pulled Gemini forward. "But she will. You hurt her too? Now she'll get her revenge."

Gemini's mouth was wide open as she looked back at Mateo, who just nodded his head towards Prya. When she turned back around Prya scoffed.

"What the fuck is she gonna do about it? I put her in her place once, who says I can't do it again?"

This time I smirked, seeing where Mateo was going with this.

"Oh you can, can you?" Mateo started. "The thing is you had people hold down our sister while you beat her up like the cowardly cunt you are. So my little brother and I will be holding you down while Gemini here touches up your makeup."

I smirked wider walking on the other side of Prya. I held her hand behind her back and Mateo did the same with the other one. She was squirming and moving about, but we were much stronger than her. I nodded at Gemini, who broke out into a fit of squeals and did a tiny happy dance.

"I've been wanting to do this for a year now." She mumbled. I smiled at her and she blushed a deep red. Mateo saw that and raised an eyebrow at me, I just rolled my eyes and focused on the task at hand. Gemini stepped forward, took a deep breath in, and landed a perfect punch square in Prya's nose.

Her punch was literally gorgeous.

She then got slap happy and started scratching her, slapping her, punching her, if it could be done, she did it. Mateo eventually had to motion one of our friends over to take Gemini off. She was breathing hard and fast and a huge smile was on her face. The cafeteria was now empty. Everyone excluding Sean, Dylan and Avery had left. Even Prya's bitches.