•*Chapter 22*•

Some vibing music🤍

I R I S

It was the morning of my second day of school. I don't think the boys are gonna let me go though. But I hate missing school. And I really wanted to see Adam.

*sighs dreamily*

I also wanted to see that dumb bitch's face. You know, see if I left any damage. Leah honestly doesn't seem to know who she's dealing with. And if I have to go to school to show her, it's worth it.

I was awake for an hour before my alarm rang, so since about 5:00. I couldn't sleep. I went to bed at 2:30 and got up like 3 times before finally falling asleep at 4. I have a feeling I'm gonna look like shit in the mirror, but it's whatever.

I sighed and turned off my alarm and just lied there staring at the ceiling.

The mafia?

I wonder if they can teach me how to shoot.

But knowing Alejandro? Yeah that's a bit far fetched.

Speak of the devil, I heard the door creek open and my eldest brother came through. He stepped up to my bed and sat beside my stomach. I scooted over to make room for him.

"Good morning, Elena." He whispered. He stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Good morning Ally." I replied. He laughed slightly.

"You'll never let that name go, will you?" He asked. I shook my head no and he sighed. I realized that he was in his work clothes, so either he's going to work early, or he just got home.

"Do you wanna go to school today?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him.

"I didn't get much sleep last night." I said honestly. "But I don't like missing school. And I wanna see the damage I did on Leah." I smirked at him. He looked at me with a tiny smile.

"Ok I'll let you go, but if you think you can't manage the rest of the day tell one of your brothers. I'll send someone for you, or pick you up myself." He said. Before I could stop myself I answered.

"I want you to pick me up." I said looking up at him. He smiled at me softly and nodded his head.

"Okay then. I'll come for you at lunch time, so you'll do half the day."

I smiled at him and leaned up to give him a hug. He hugged me back gently and kissed my forehead.

"Now go get ready, Luca's making breakfast." He said before leaving.

When he left I got up and stretched. I took a quick shower, applied lotion to my arms and legs and sprayed some body mist on. I walked over to my closet and tried to figure out what to wear since today is one of the few days we get to dress outside of our uniforms. I'm feeling a bit rebellious today though so I'm gonna wear a white fitting t-shirt, a pink plaid spaghetti strap dress over it and my air forces. The dress was a little bit above my knees and hugged me very tightly. I put some rings on and did my hair in two buns. I also put on a butterfly pendant necklace.

Now for the smoke.

I made my way downstairs and tried to be as nonchalant as possible, but once I entered the dining area all talking stopped.

"Good morning family. What's for breakfast?" I said innocently. I walked over to my seat beside Lorenzo and everyone's eyes followed me. Mateo was fuming, Lorenzo and Luca were shocked, Emilio was also fuming and Alejandro was just sitting there emotionlessly.

So that's bad.

It wasn't until Mateo broke the silence. He pushed his chair back and walked over to me quickly. He grabbed my arms and threw me over his shoulder. I sighed in defeat and went limp in his arms knowing that something like this would happen.