Author's Note

Hey marshmallows!!!!😍

This isn't an update. I'm actually not even happy right now. I've been getting a lot of hate for this book and it's kinda really discouraging.

Don't worry! I'm not ending the book. It's just that I don't want to continue writing this without letting you know how I feel because I encourage you guys not to keep your feelings cooped up because it's just not good for your mental health. So that would be hypocritical of me.

They've been saying some mean, random stuff like;

"Iris is a bitch, doesn't say much about her author."

" Oh no! She tried to kill herself? Maybe you should too for writing a book this horrible."

"You're fucking delusional for writing this book. You think all your big words will make up for your horrible writing. Bitch be gone."

These are all quotes from what I have been getting and this isn't even half of it. Guys, I'm not begging anybody to stop the hate because I don't beg for shit and I never will.

But if you're reading this, I'd rather have you take the negative energy to someone who actually tolerates it. I don't force people to read my book. And hey! Guess what! You reading it to tell me how bad it is wasting your time, not mine.

You wanna hear it in my native tongue?

"Mi nah beg yuh nuhting. An mi will neva beg yuh fi nuhting."

I'm Jamaican for those who didn't know.🙃

Thank you to all my loyal readers, that have been nothing but supportive on my book and I's journey. I appreciate you all and wish you nothing but love and fortune.

I write because I love it. Not to please anyone. So take that motherfucker!🖕🏾

Sorry if I was rude👍🏾

Bye Marshmallowssssss😍❤️