Jealousy

Jungkook kept silently crying the whole ride , he was too scared to make any sound both the masked guys were sitting next to him from both sides . The van halt at a place , the door opened and jungkook was harshly pulled out if it and took inside a building . He didn't knew where he was going he just blindly went with them as his face was covered with a black mask , he wasn't that scared as he knows how to counts steps he tried hard to focus the route so that he can somehow escape but the two bulky guys weren't planning to leave his hand even for a second . He felt so trapped between them . They lead him to a room where they pushed him making him kneel down at the centre of the room and tied his hands back .

"Be more gentle is this how you treat our guest " jungkook heard a familiar voice , it was a women's voice . The guards took of his mask and he immediately closed his eyes due to the direct light when his eyes adjusted to the surrounding he saw a woman sitting on a chair in front of him . She was looking pretty with her dark hairs a mole under her eyebrows and not to mention her perfect body and how that white shirt she was wearing fitted perfectly on her body .

 She was looking pretty with her dark hairs a mole under her eyebrows and not to mention her perfect body and how that white shirt she was wearing fitted perfectly on her body

She got up from her seat and walked towards him she sat down to be on his level and lift his face with her long nails .

" Hii here bunny why do you look so terrified huh it isn't the first time we met " jungkook was watching her as if he was trying to recall where did he met her before .

"But our last meet wasn't that pleasent " she hold his hand and saw his palm with a faint K mark she smirked being satisfied seeing it and that's when it clicked jungkook she was the one who attacked him when in was in bathroom .

"So it was you " jungkook said gritting his teeths

"Huh so you can speak I thought you were silent and blind "

"Not anymore " he replied immediately

"Of course I'm not blind to not notice that you sugar daddy is spending so much money on you , spoiling you so much and blinding you from the truth "

" Shut up he isn't my sugar daddy he is my boyfriend and we both love each other equally " he shouted and the woman can't take it anymore . She gripped his hairs and pulled him

"I'm trying to talk to you so politely and yet you are acting like a brat , you know I don't like when someone raises their voice " she gritted out and jungkook winced in pain .

"Let's try again ok " she said sweetly and jungkook scoffed at her fake tone she was a bitch .

"So bunny,  I know your name is Jeon Jungkook so let me introduce myself I'm Kim Jennie Taehyung's Ex girlfriend " jungkook eyes widen when he heard those words slip her tongue . He didn't show he was shocked infact he tried to make a straight face .

"What do you want from me "

"To get the fuck out of his life "

"Tsk and why do you think I'll listen to your orders "