Incorrigible Romantique

Jungkook woke up in his bedroom alone looking around as he was still a bit jumbled from last night memories , he remembered talking with Hoseok about the accident and Jennie's interaction with taehyung .

He got up quickly and ran towards the small hospital room in their mansions . As he entered he saw taehyung on the bed while talking with Namjoon, Hoseok and yoongi by seeing him they all went out giving some privacy to them . Jungkook went and hugged taehyung literally jumping on him .

"Ouchh baby be careful it hurts" taehyung said hugging back the younger who was sniffing his hairs while hiding his face in his neck .

"I'm sorry " jungkook whispered , both of them stayed quite until taehyung felt hot tears on his neck soaking his shirt , he tried to pull off the hug but jungkook didn't let him . He sighed and softly stroked his hairs muttering sweet nothings , after sometime jungkook pull off and looked at taehyung with teary eyes .

"I-im sorry it's all my fault if I wasn't being stubborn that day and forced you to take a driver this wouldn't have happened I'm so sorry I feel so terrible , I did this to you "

"Shh baby it's alright and most importantly it wasn't your fault they already planned to attack me so if it wasn't this then they would have tried another way , you should be happy that I'm save and nothing serious happened except for some cuts and a broken arm " he smiled trying his best to make his baby smile .

He knows he can't promise jungkook that it won't happen again he can't lie that everything is fine cause it isn't they are been targeted and they'll try again to harm him in other ways . Jungkook already had a rough life in the past so he promised himself to make jungkook the happiest person cuz he is his life his everything and he wants it to be happy and beautiful , but he can't hide the dark sides of him he wants to run way but he's far away for going back to a normal life now it's too late . He wants to give jungkook a normal life he wants to run away and live peacefully but his enemies would envy his happiness .

Even if he leave everything and run away with jungkook Kai will hunt him down . But what if he leaves jungkook will he be safe then will he have a peaceful life without him afterall jungkook's safety is all that matters to him . His head was messed up with thousands of thoughts , his senses came back when jungkook shake him a little .

"Huh what's wrong baby " he said seeing a pouty jungkook already sticking his lips out while closing his eyes . He laughed a bit and kiss his pout away . They both cuddled up in the bed while jungkook nuzzling his nose in taehyung's neck and secretly stealing kisses from time to time and taehyung held him with his other hand arms wrapped around his waist caressing it smiling to himself , both were enjoying their cute peaceful moment .
When

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!!! YOU BRAT " Jin came shouting opening the door with a loud bang almost breaking it , the loud voice startled both the boys who were curled up in bed .

"Please Mr talk softly there are other patients as well and running in the corridor is prohibited " a nurse came running behind him .

"How can I stay calm when my brother is here in such condition "

"Aren't you a Doctor yourself you should know about the hospital rules "

"This isn't a hospital this is my house so I can do whatever I want you live here on my salary so don't teach me how it works and if you kindly excuse me so that I can meet my injured brother "

"Your brother only have a broken arm while other paitents here are the members who fought for him , got shot by a bullet fighting for their life so I want you to shut up and do whatever you wanna do if I here a single sound I'm kicking you out "