Lost

Taehyung and Namjoon along with some mens reached the port , they got out of the cars and met with someone he never wanted to meet . The leader of Nct Taeyong .

Taehyung groaned in annoyance causing the other to smirk .

"Whatsup V still not used to seeing my face "

"And why should I even bother getting used to seeing you ,  your ugly face makes my day worst and now it makes sense why I suffered a great loss of course you had to be a reason behind it "

Taeyong laughed out loudly .

"You make good jokes just like your life V , I guess you forget that day when you life was on my decision , just one push from that bridge and you would have been dead and gone . Ahh but what can I do I get orders from higher ups and they wanted me to bring you alive so here we are again "

"Just as expected from a dog like you getting orders from Kai and wiggling your tail behind him is all you can do . I literally thought of you much greater as you were the leader of 20 members but you literally lose your dignity when you joined hands with Kai
"

"22 members V I got new members you even met with one remember Shotaro your driver who drove you to your death "

"You and your members are nothing but order receiving dogs who can function on their own "

"Shut up and don't talk about my members , did you also forgot that night when you trespass my mansion and killed my men's just cuz Jhonny teased your slut you literally killed my right hand man for such stupid thing . And on top of that my Noona came to meet me she was supposed to leave the next day but your men's killed her , why did you drag her in this V whyy .
That day I decided to get revenge on you and why not join hands with your enemies " he said smirking at the end .

"Fine then you decided your fate by youself I'll be glad to send you to your beloved right hand man and noona " taehyung said

"Why don't you worry about youself V you are always so confident who knows when you get in trouble " Jaehyun said smirking and he felt something strange , what else did they planned .

Just then Namjoon got a call .

"Whatt.... Alright alright we - we'll be reaching there just hang in there for a while "

"Mr V I have a message for you "  taehyung narrowed his eyes as to why everyone was grinning and smirking .

"V we have to head back our mansion got under attack they need us " Namjoon said and the colour of taehyung's face got drained .

"Surprise motherfucker " mark yelled

"V dear you underestimated us neo's , we had a special undercover chinese group to take care of your men's and your little boy toy "

"It's always you in every fucking thing I swear taeyong the day I got my hands on you I'm gonna torture you so bad that you'll regret ever messing with me " taehyung growled

"Say hii to Lucas from me " mark shouted and laughed .

Without any further delay taehyung hurriedly sat in his car and went away .

"Fuck fuck fuckk Namjoon how did this even happened, what the hell is wrong with this cursed day "

"Yeah even I can't understand how come the alarms didn't went off something is not right , it's as if they know everything about us "

"Where is Jackson and his team "

"They were send to daegu for training "

"God Namjoon do something call for backup hurry " taehyung shouted